Break ups

A/N: if you're confused on why I'm doing oneshots it's because the webtoon series hasn't been updated yet and I've already done the thesis film so I don't know what else to do :)

Prompt: (Y/N) goes through a break up with her boyfriend and Stone comes to comfort her. (Many people are scared of (y/n) by the way guys)
This one is mainly for female readers but it was kind of gender neutral.

B/N= boys name
N/Y/H- name you hate
________________________________
Y/N's pov:
Me and my friends were at the local bar. I had a lot of seats by me since nobody wants to sit next to me. I was having a fun time talking to my friends until one of them started to do a hand motion saying to walk over here. I brushed it off.

"H-hey." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see a short boy with black hair and blue eyes.

"What?" I say already wanting to go home.

"I think you look good today." He said looking up at me smiling.
"So I looked gross yesterday and every over day but today I just got lucky?" I said crossing my legs over each other.
"What?! N-No!" He replies quickly.
"I-I mean-" he continues.
"Leave!" I say finally fed up with this. He quickly scurries away. That has got to be the worst thing that's happened all day.

I heard the door open and saw B/N coming towards our table. I'm actually glad that he's here because I want to talk to F/N1 about what that guy hitting on me was about. When he finally sat down, I said:
"F/N1 forced a guy to ask me out on a date."
"Ugh yes I did or none of you will be able to move on!" She/he/they replied.
"I don't need your help! Why WOULD I need your help?" I snapped at her/him/them.
"Because guys are too scared to ask you out and chicken out!" F/N1 replied back.
"That's how I like it!" I said.
"I got dragged into this." F/N2 says randomly.
"Listen, we don't care who we date b/n doesn't care who I date and I don't care who he dates. We both have our own lives." I said wanting to leave the conversation and go home.

"Oh then b/n can ask out n/y/h right?" F/N1 says happily.

"N/y/h?!" I screamed out. Because of the scream people ran out of the pub to outside.

"Just get out of my sight." I said.
"What?-" F/N1 says.
"Now!" I yell.
After they scrambled away and left the pub I just slammed my head down on the table trying not to cry. I ruined my friendship with the only people I could talk to.

Stones pov:
The pub. My favourite place to be. A place to get away from Vinnie and Skipp and their adventures I get dragged along in. I noticed everyone was standing outside with scared looks on all of their faces. I just rose a brow and went to pull open the door.

"I wouldn't recommend doing that boy." A man said. I turned to face him.

"Why?" I asked taking my hand away from the door.

"You see that girl in there? She's dangerous." The same man said.

"She also went through a break up. Apparently,she's even more dangerous when angry!" A woman said.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I need my alcohol." I said rolling my eyes opening the door and walking in.

As I walked in, I noticed a figure with their head down on their arms which were on the table. Probably asleep since the had 7 empty bottles of alcohol next to them. I rolled my eyes and went around the counter grabbing a bottle and sitting down next to them.

~~~~time skip~~~~
I noticed that the figure was starting to wake up from their nap. I saw the people outside were pointing at me and telling me to run out. But they were being over dramatic. They probably just needed to talk to somebody and let their emotions out. I'm not saying that I would want to hear them out or anything just saying that they need SOMEONE to talk too.

"Who are you?" They asked.
"Santa. You?" I replied sarcastically.
"Your fairy god mother." They replied back.
I was actually shocked they weren't offended by my sarcasm.

"Right, what's wrong?" I said to them turning to face them.
"Who said something was wrong?" They replied sassily. (Is that a word?)
"The tear marks on your l face I can see them in the light." I said slightly smiling.

"Oh it's nothing really." They said looking at their feet.
"Come here." I said standing up and opening my arms. They looked over at me letting me see their face.
"Why?" They said.
So without thinking, I just grabbed them and pulled them into a hug. They didn't hug back for a while but when they eventually did they started sniffling.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.
"I've just never been hugged for this long before. Not even my parents would hug me because they were scared of me." They said.

"It's going to be okay." I said.

"I'm here for you."