09

Friday , January 15th
New York
*Excuse grammar mistakes*
*Short Chapter"
***************************

Karin
I woke up laying on top of Dave butt ass naked with one of his hands on my ass and the other across the bed. Honestly I didn't feel like moving my lower half was a little sore. He still got it man when I tell ya back in the day he use to have me shaking and wobbling when I walk an all. I looked up an seen how peacefully he was sleeping that's what that wap do. I moved off him and threw on my robe and went into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror at my hair "damn good thing I got a hair appointment" I said. I removed my lace then the cap. I took the cornrows out then turned the shower water on. I brushed my teeth washed my face then undid my robe and got in the shower. I let the hot water hit my body and run thru my hair. I washed my hair and while I was I felt Dave slide in me. "Mm" we both moaned out after a few strokes he pulled out and turned me around. He picked me up and put me against the shower wall and entered me once again. "Fuck Dave" I moaned out.

Dave
After our shower I wrapped my lower half in a towel. " Can you do me a favor when you done getting yourself together" I said to Karin. "It's a pair of boxers , some sweats and a black t and socks in my car can you grab it" I told her "So niggas come prepared for some pu$$y" she said looking at me "Naw it's not even like that I just keep extra clothing in my car in case I spill sum on me or sum" I said "mhm whatever I gotchu tho gimme a minute" she said and I nodded. I decided to make breakfast since her pu$$y so good. I ain't taste it in a while I'll keep that in mind next time. About 40 minutes later she walked in with my clothes and I finished cooking.

 About 40 minutes later she walked in with my clothes and I finished cooking

"Pu$$y so good got him cooking me breakfast" she said walking towards me. I pulled her to me and palmed her ass and kissed her lips. "Okay go get dressed I'll fix plates" she said and I pecked her lips one last time. I put some lotion on then got dress and headed to her island to eat breakfast with her. After we finished eating we chilled for a few hours. My phone started ringing and it read Millie😍. I saw Karin look down.  I answered the phone "Yo" "Are you still coming over to be with the kids" she said I looked down and saw it was 3:30 " Yeah I'm headed over now" I said she said okay and we hung up. I turned to look at Karin who was already looking at me but turned when I looked at her. " I got to go love" I said looking at her still. "Okay" she said with a little attitude she lucky I don't have the time. She got up and I got up after her and we walked to the door. I leaned forward to kiss her but she moved her head. "What's your problem" I asked her. "Nothing just go be with your baby moms and kids" she said. " Rin I don't give a fuck how you feel towards or about Millie but I'm gone be with my kids regardless of how you feel even if that requires her being around" I said. " I understand that but it's just you fucked me good and now you just have to leave who knows you might just leave me how you did before" she said. " Rin I-" I started before I was cut off " Just go to those cuties I'm pretty sure they miss their dad" she said. I wasn't going to argue I  just left out heading towards my car.

Karin
Ughh who he think he is just gon fuck me twice then leave. But I get it he's a dad and his kids mean everything to him shit family means everything to him. I walked back in my room and stripped my sheets and brought them to the laundry room to get washed along with any dirty clothes and towels. I threw on a jacket and put on my black yeezy boost sneakers. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed to the door. I locked my house and hopped in my car in made my way to the hair salon. Once I got there Helen started on my hair. A hour and half later and she was done. "can you take my picture Len" I asked she nodded and after a few takes I was done. I paid her 230 dollars then I left.

I got in my car and headed to get some food

I got in my car and headed to get some food. I settled on getting fried shrimp and fries from Harlem seafood. I got home started the laundry and ate my food. After cleaning and shower I set my phone up and took a picture and decided to post it on Instagram.

 After cleaning and shower I set my phone up and took a picture and decided to post it on Instagram

KarinJinsui Just chilling👌🏽🖤
Liked by Ky.Critch and 35,203 others
View all 600 comments
Ky.critch 😍😍
Slaybyella_ 😘❤️
Jaycritch I know you ain't take this by yo self lonely ass😭
KarinJinsui I can't stand you😂
       Ky.critch @jaycritch don't come for my best 🙄
_________________________
Vote & Comment 💬
3 updates in 1 week🤍✨