Chapter 03

Aristia la Monique and Cerin de Pratham Riveria, they were currently in a private tea room at Casimiro Tea Plaza. Like it's name had been stated, on the table before them were confections that had been so beautifully crafted that it seemed like a pity to eat along with freshly poured tea with a soft aroma that relaxed one's soul, brought euphoria and more than pleasured one's taste-buds. 

Casimiro was a very popular place of recreation for all the noblewomen within the Castina Empire. There was even a saying that if a noblewoman had never had tea at Casimiro, then she was not a true noblewoman. Even royal women and noblewomen from other nations would pay a visit to Casimiro. 

Even though the aroma of the tea soothed Aristia's nerves, she didn't know how to exactly start a conversation with the one sitting before her. She was the one who had asked her father to arrange something like a playdate with Viscountess Pratham Riveria's daughter, after all, choosing Casimiro as the place to meet would've improved the chances of Madame Pratham Riveria and Cerin Pratham Riveria accepting the arrangement. 

Seeing that the silverhead had found difficulty in starting a conversation after they had properly introduced themselves to one another, Cerin recalled what had happened last night.

Shina dramatically twirled inside of Cerin's room late into the night as if she was a ballerina. "Oh, my lovely little adorable, Rin!~ <3" The overly beautiful woman didn't look her age. She looked at if someone within her early twenties who could not even hold the title of grandmother.

"Yes." She answered. "What can I do for you so late in the night, grandmother?" Cerin was prepared for bed but she hadn't fallen asleep, because she was just finishing up handling the paperwork for Casimiro. 

Earlier in the afternoon, her grandmother had forced everything involving Casimiro onto her, so basically she was going to be managing Casimiro for a long time in the future while her grandmother could leisurely sip tea with not a single thing to worry about involving the establishment. Her grandmother had done the same thing to her when she had just turned thirteen years of age before time had turned. 

Cerin had a feeling her grandmother was going to do this, but she felt that Shina could had at least waited a few more days, not on the exact day time had been turned back onto. 

"Guess what?~"

"..." Cerin stayed silent as the quill continued to move along on the sheet of paper. Her stoic face didn't crack one bit. The temperature in the room became a bit colder. 

"Guess whaaaaattttt?~"

"......" Cerin placed the second to last paper on the finished side of desk in her room.

"Guessssss whaaaaatttttttt, Riiiiinnn?!~"

"...." She was finally finished.

"Okay, I am sorry, Rin." She apologized. "Ignoring me, when I am trying to have fun .... you're just like that mother of yours." Shina said then informed, "a letter bearing the Monique crest had came."

Cerin glanced up, on hearing this. "Monique, huh." Then it was likely as she had thought. 'She retained her previous timeline's memories.'

"It's about you and the child of the Monique at having a possible playdate at Casimiro. This is the perfect chance for you to have a friend close to your age." She continued. "Plus, you two could share  your experiences of being in your young childhood bodies with your late teenage minds, along with other things.~"

'....a friend?' Knowing her grandmother's mind that was seemingly simple but truly complex, she pondered what kind of friend. 

Even though in the end, she hadn't decided which kind, Cerin had agreed with meeting up with Aristia.