The Forbidden Corridor

Everyone was getting ready for school while you were thinking hard in your room. You forgot to make an important presentation which if you don't submit, you'll probably have to repeat the year . It was a compulsory work and you being a person who was never into studies and barely passed your year end examination definitely didn't pay attention to anything in class. The early morning remainder from your homeroom teacher in the class group chat which you (not surprisingly) never opened but today was making you anxious. No matter what, you can't waste another year in this school.

Knock knock knock

Someone knocked on your door.

You: who?

? : jimin!

You: what?

Jimin: I know you haven't made your assignment. I did it for you.

You: ...

Jimin: open the door.

You: It's open. Come in.

Jimin walked in and handed you his phone.

Jimin: I need to get ready.  This is my phone. No passwords. Print it out yourself. The ***** folder.

You: ok. Thanks... I guess (awkward)

Jimin: ☺ oh... It's alright... Lil sis.

You: how did you-

Jimin: I'm the class president and one of the group admins'. You never read the chat☺I always knew but this was last time. Next time you should do your work on time.

You: go! 😐

And he  left. You opened his phone and looked through his gallery, surprised to find your pictures in there too. You smiled a little before getting on with your work.

Breakfast.

You handed back Jimin's phone.
Everyone was eating.

Jimin: I'll be late today.

RM: why?

Jimin: class president+head boy duties. I need to organize some works assigned by our teacher.

Suga: how long?

Jimin: one hour at least.

Tae: we'll wait there?

Jin: of course.

Jimin: oh no need hyung. You don't have to. I'll take the bus.

Jin:but-

You: I'll pick you up

Everyone looked at you🤯

You: what? You helped me and I'm returning the favour.

Jimin: are you free?

You: I'll pick you up. No questions.

Jimin: ok 😃

Time skip to after school.

Jimin was working in the library for past 45 minutes. He got up to take a break and walked out towards the restroom when four boys blocked his way.

Jimin: anything you want?

Boy1: you'll know soon.

Two of them grabbed his arms and started dragging him.

Jimin: hey! Where are you taking me? Hey...

He tried to shout but they covered his face and dragged him into an empty store room at the end of a dark corridor.

This was the forbidden corridor of the school!

A place where students aren't allowed.