Episode 3: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔴𝔬 𝔅𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔯𝔰

[United we stand- DAgames] DBS Broly The Guardian of Gremory clan OP

Victorious: "Hi."

Victorious: " I'm Victorious, what's your name?" He smiles

Broly: "Broly."

Victorious: "B-Broly?! Ahem. I'm not scared of you! You just destroyed the South Galaxy, again. Haven't you?!" He said as he growled.

Broly: "I'm the original Broly. I killed my own evil counterpart. And of course. When do I destroy the galaxy." Broly said as he became serious as Monika and Ahri are shocked of what just he said.

Victorious: "Hmm... You're from the movie?"

Broly: "What's a movie?"

Victorious POV

Oh my god. He is so innocent. Hmm but when he replies earlier. He became so aware and he can talk to us in serious tone. But how does he kill his evil self? Does he gone too far or something? Hmm this Broly from Dragon Ball Super is now... Aware a bit? Hmm... He is very interesting. i heard that he was kicked out in Kuoh Academy. I guess it was true so, he became smart after he has friends. With these scary people.

Victorious: "Broly. Are you not scared of these people?"

Broly: "Scared? They're my friends. But people doesn't trust them, so am I." He said

WHA- He can talk properly?! But how?!

Victorious: "Hmm... I see. Broly, I guess these are your friends."

Broly nodded yes.

Victorious: "Hmm... Understandable... So Broly, why won't you come with us?"

Broly: "We'll come as soon as you introduced your school."

Victorious: "Sure tho." He grins

As Broly and his friends/disciples are wandering and introduced the Canterlot High School in Equestria.

Broly: "I heard that you have a wonderful magic that everyone is still wandering why this school is full of magic. Oops sorry. I was just wondering about this place."

Flash: "You're right, Broly. There is magic of our school. The magic of friendship."

Alastor: "Hmm... I see."

Monika: "Unfortunately, this place will be destroyed. So I warned everyone that you have to be always be prepared for every danger."

Shadowlight: "Don't worry. Victorious and I we're the best. We're the most famous in this school."

Broly: "Popularity is everything but some people who were your fans can secretly turned into villains ambushed you and Victorious."

Shadow Moonlight: "What do you mean, sir?"

Broly: "Well. Uhhh... You know, backstabbing."

Victorious: "Hmm... I see. Don't doubt it. Because we have the power of Friendship." He said with arrogance

Broly became aware at this situation

Broly: "I know that you're powerful. You have to be humble... People you may not know that they're more stronger than you."

Victorious: "Eh? *Sarcasm* Then what? Standing out there and making inspired quotes to everyone, Broly? Uhh... No offense."

Broly: "None taken." Broly said with a sigh