16

Merlin's pov:

M: Y/N!!!

I saw how that hand grabbed her and took her. It should have been me.

M: We need to save her.

Red nodded and we both take some steps back. We then run and jumped in the water. When we got there Y/n was trying to lift the rock above her.

I swam ne-ar her and tried to lift it. Red came and tried too but it didn't move. I looked at Y/n and her eyes were closed. No no no. Don't do this now. Hold on please.

As I was busy looking at Y/n I felt a strânge presence next to me. I rurned around and saw a total different girl, but the same clothes Red was wearing in Red's place. The lifted the rock of and took me and Y/n to the surface.

When we were up I coughed. I took Y/n and checked her pulse. She was breathing and her pulse was okey. Her clothes were wet and her cape was a little ripped. I then heard some braking from the water and saw Fang swiming. He came up and sat next to Y/n's face.

?:I think we have to stay here for the night.

M: Maybe but I will need some informations about you.

?: And I am going to tell you everything, but first let's get Y/n next to something warm.

Y/n's pov:

I started to hear some voices and I slowly opened my eyes. I stood still, not wanting them to know I was awake. Then I heard a familiar voice.

M: Well I think I should bring some wood for fire.

After Merlin walked away I stood up. Next to me was a stranger and the wore the same model of clothes that Red is wearing. I looked around but there was no Red. Strange. I looked at the stranger in front of me and smiled.

Y/n: Hello? Who are you?

?: Y/n it's me. Red Shoes.

Y/n: Wait what? But how and what?

?: Look, my real name is not Red Shoes, it's actually Snow White, and I am actually a princess. My father is a king, he married my step-mother who is and evil witch. By the time I found out about it my father was missing.

Y/n: How did you looked like that?

SW: It was the shoes. They are magical. They gave me the power of beauty. It's just, Sometimes I feel like it's a curse. I can't be fully myself when I am wearing these shoes.

Y/n: Then why are you still wearing them?

SW: When you look like me, you somehow want this curse. It's the kind of curse you never want to break.

Y/n: I understand you. Now, why did Merlin left?

SW: He is sad and maybe dissapointed about me.

Y/n: I kinda understand him. As I told you before I hate liars, and you told us a really big lie. But I understand you, you had your own reasons, and it's okey. Now excuse me, i have to talk to somebody and make him forget you.

As I said that I stood up. I winked at Snow White and headed in the direction Merlin went. Fang wanted to come but I told him to stay with Snow White and keep her company.

I walked in the forest and I saw the shadow of a tall man. And then I heard Merlin's voice.

Merlin's pov:

I wondered in the forest. I couldn't stop thinking about the situation we were in. I then saw my dwarf version.
* hM= human Merlin;  dM=dwarf Merlin.*

HM: Oh No. It's you. I mean me.

DM: Good evening to you too.

DM: Ok whats the deal with Red and Snow White?

HM: The deal was that she is not the most beautiful girl in the world and we just wanted our time chasing someone who can't break our curse.

DM: Ok. Why do you wanted to break the curse before you met the girls?

HM: For being back in action. For having again the fame we had  before.

DM: And why do you want to break the curse now?

HM: To show Y/n who I was before being you. I mean I can't look like you for the rest of my life.

DM: Are you sure about that, because I don't see Y/n minding it.

HM: Because she didn't saw me before.

DM: Ok. I think I need to make this the hard way.  Look, who would you choose between Y/n, Red Shoes and Snow White for the curse?

HM: Easy. Red Shoes.

DM: Ok. Now from the three girls who do you think would pick us like our real self. Well, I mean looking like a dwarf but still being who we are.

HM: Easy it's Red. No wait-.

Suddenly flashbacks came in my mind. The first day I met the girls.

Y/n: Fearless who?

R: You don't know who Fearless Seven are?

Y/n: I never heard of them, nor seen them.

The night in the barn:

Y/n: Merlin, even though you look so vulnerable, you all managed to face the danger and still win the battles. That shows me what big hermes you are.

Y/n: I am leaving tomorrow ro go to my home.

M: So soon?

Y/n: Don't worry Merlin. I will come back. I want to see the true faces of the Fearless Seven. The Seven Charming Princes.

And the note....

"Oh Merlin, keep the guitar. This way I will have a reason to come back."

The flashbacks ended and I found myself watching at my little self.

HM: No it's......Y/n.

I looked around myself but I found nobody. Then I heard something in the trees. I felt myself turing to a dwarf and I got out some of my tickets. I saw in a tree a pair of golden eyes. They apraoched me in the dark and then I was face to face with the girl that don't know how my true self look like.