7

In the university

Raven POV:

I was keeping my things in the locker while Jungkook was waiting for me and Afifa.

That tape that we saw yesterday was still stuck in my head. Even in Jungkook's when I caught him staring at nothing deeply in thought.

We saw Afifa running towards our direction. With that a smile appeared on Jungkook's face as we saw her approaching. We greeted eachother and went straight to class together.
__________________

Time skip

Mr Lee: Now I'm going to give you all and assignment to complete it in a week.
The assignment is that you all have to make presentations.
Not individually but in groups.
The group with the best presentation will get an award.

(A/N: I'm not an university student yet so you can think of any presentation or assignment you want)

Luckily, me, Afifa and Jungkook were made to be a group by Mr Lee.

Mr Lee: I expect you all to make very good presentations.

🔔🔔🔔

Mr Lee: Class dismissed
____________________

Us three practically ran out of class into the hallway and then minutes later we were standing outside the university gate.

Afifa: So. Where should we do the presentation?

Jungkook: How about our house. You haven't seen it yet.

Afifa: That's a great idea! What's the address of your house? So that I can visit there regularly.

Jungkook: Oh! The address is xxxxxxxxx.

Afifa's face went pale when she heard the address of the house. She was petrified right there on the spot. She had a horrifying expression on her face.

Afifa: Y-yo-you g-guys l-l-live there?

Me: Yes we do. Why ask?

Afifa: N-n-nothing! It's just that *ahem* uhhhh--- did something weird happened there?

Me: No. Nothing happened.

Afifa: *sigh**mumbles* Oh thank God. I hope it doesn't harm you.

Me: Did you say something?

Afifa: Oh! No! No! Nothing!

That's strange. I have never seen Afifa act like this before. She looks really troubled. Is she hiding something?

Jungkook: Yo ladies! Let's go already! My stomach is craving for food!

Me: Yeah! Yeah! We are coming you coconut head!
___________________

Afifa POV:

I stood in front of the house. All the horrible memories returned in my head in a flash.

I cant believe that I actually came back here. I came back to the the place that I used to call home.

I saw an axe placed outside the shed. The incident replayed in my mind like a tape being rewinded backwards. I gulped.

I remember the last murder that happened here a few days ago.

Honestly I feel very bad for that lovely family. Who knew that the person you love the most would turn out to kill you.

I didnt wanted to go in but seeing how Jungkook and Raven were insisting, I had no choice.

We went inside and sat in the living room couch. The rest of the members had gone to work so only us three were alone in the house.

Jungkook and Raven went into the kitchen to make ramen.

I stood up as I looked around the room. My gaze fell on the window of the living room.

I saw the broken branched tree in the backyard. I shivered in this hot weather when I saw the entity standing next to the tree.

The evil ugly entity that had ruined me, my life, my family and my little brother.

It stared at me. Then it lifted its ugly hand and waved at me. And in a blink of an eye, it disappeared.

That's when I heard a voice. A very familiar voice.

I see you have returned noona.

I cant wait to play hide and seek with you again.

But this time, the other puppets will also be included.

Isn't it fun?

------------------------------------------
Afifa is acting suspicious isnt she?

She knows something about the family murder.

What do you think she's hiding?
🤔

You will find out soon enough.
😁😁😁