Orphage

Noor POV

We come back from Karachi in morning. I am setting my closet. And making list of what I have to do.

Noor where are you called Agha Jan.
I am here in my room Agha Jan I said.
Come down beta I want to talk to you he said.
Coming I said and walk out from the room.

I went down and and took a seat next to Agha Jan.
Yes Agha Jan what were you saying I asked.

Nothing special it's just we didn't talk form so many days I have not talk to you he said.

I just nodded and then explained him about my dream of making orphanage. And we keep talking for a hour or two.

.........................

Ali POV

Sir here is the money. We have sale the jewelry said one of my men to which I have asked to sell Tayi ammi's jewelry.

Ok you can go now I said.
I count the money and then put them in my bag and took my mobile and exit my office.

...............................

I enter inside Haveli and saw Agha Jan and Noor sitting together and laughing on something.

Salam Agha Jan and Noor I said.
W.Salam they both replied.
And I kissed Noor on her hairs.
Did you ate you medicines I asked.

Yes she said.
Hmm ok good I am going to change and then we will eat dinner I said and walked away.

.................

I came out after taking a bath.
And Noor was sitting on the bed and doing something on her phone.

So how was your day my love I asked.
It was tiring she said.
Why did you work I asked.

Yeah I just set my things and make a bag of things which need to be given to the poor people she said.

Why did you do that you should have said to any maid to do it he said.

No it was not that much she said.
Ok but next time tell any maid to do these kind of work and yes the jewelry has been sold. And I have deposit the cash in orphanage bank account.

So all money should be at one place and yes tomorrow I will take you to visit a place which I have selected for orphanage I told her.

Thank you so much Ali if you were not here for me then how could I do all these things. I love you so much she said.
I love you too love I said and kissed her forehead and take her downstairs to have dinner.

..................

Noor are you ready we are getting late I said.
Yes I am ready let's go she said.

We both settle on the back seat of the car while driver with one of my men sat in the front seats.

I push the button to separate us and front with a black glass in the middle so that we could have privacy.

Two cars of my men's are at front and two are at back for security reasons.

We reached the place where I have selected a plot to build orphanage.

And thankfully Noor like the place then we discuss some maps to finalize the structure in my office and we had few meetings with builders and owner of the plot.

———————-
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna