~○♡If only you knew♡○~

Yamagata's pov
I tried not to blush back at tachi's flustered face. He looked so cute! Everyone in shiratorizawa knows about tachi's crush on me. Including me which makes me happy to know he likes me back. But the thing that Nobody knows is that I like guys better. I would tell everyone about my preference but I fear about them telling my dad. My dad is homophobic so he'd never accept me. My thoughts were interrupted by the couch yelling at us to start practicing.

No one's pov
Tachi and Yamagata were warming up together "You okay?" Yamagata asked looking at his partner . "Oh heh um I'm f-fine!" Tachi didn't notice he  was blushing ALOT.
After practice Yamagata was meaning to ask Tachi if he wants to walk home together but he couldn't get himself to do so.
Meanwhile Tachi was talking with Shirabu and Goshiki
"So when do you plan to confess to Yamagata?" Shirabu asked looking at Tachi with serious eyes. "Whats with the sudden question?" Tachi said "you don't look like your planing to confess anytime soon anyway." Shirabu said with his salty attitude. "I would but you know he likes that other girl whatever her name was..." Kawanishi said fiddling with his fingers. "But what if he likes you back but you just can't see it?" Goshiki asked quietly. "Please Yamagata is most likely to be straight but enough about me" Tachi said."what about you and semi ?, you've liked him since forever.  When are you gonna confess? " Tachi asked with a devilish grin.

Meanwhile Yamagata finally got the courage to go to Tachi and ask if he wanted to walk home together. He started to search for tachi but couldn't find him. He was about to give up until he heard people talking. He recognized Tachi,Shirabu, and Goshiki talking. He couldn't quietly ran to Tachi. "Would you like to walk home together?" Yamagata asked Tachi. "S-S-Sure!" Tachi replied.
"Great! Come on!" Yamagata said before He started dragging Tachi. "GAHHH SLOW DOWN!" Tachi yelped. They both  disappeared. Shirabu and Goshiki looked at each other with a smirk.