Part 27

Appy aala bday MickyMajhi Meri mouse diduuuuu.😍😍

First time jab mai aapse baat ki thi to meko laga tha ki aap bahot attitude dikhati ho 🤪🤪sorry par meko laga tha...par jab hamne baat karna start Kiya to meko pta Chala ki aap kitni pyaari si sweet si and down to earth Insaan ho. You are  one of my favorite Didu😻....

Ab Kya bolun..Jo log mere liye special hote Hain Mai unke liye Kuch likh hi nhi paati😶🤧..

But we love you bahotttttttt saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😻😻😻😻😻.

This chapter is birthday gift for you 😍.

************************************

No proof reading 😶😶.

Continuation...

After having dinner they went to the car.

Om was going to sit inside but Gauri stopped him.

Gauri: Rukiye..

Om: Kya hua?

Gauri: Wo aap kuch time udhar jayenge..hame dress change karna hai.

Om: Kyun? Accha to hai ye.

Gauri: Accha hai but ham jada comfortable ussi dress me rehte hain.

Om nodded and went little far from car.

Gauri changed her dress.

Gauri: Aa jaiye.

Om came to the car: Ho gya?

Gauri: Haan.

Om sat in car.

After sometime they reached inside the campus. Both came out from the car.

Om: Ok then byy.

Gauri smiled: byy. Good night.

Om: Good night.

Gauri came closer to om for taking out her purse from car. Om thought she is going to hug him . Gauri take her purse and move back. Om blinked his eyes.

Om embarrassed: T.tum purse lene aayi thi.

Gauri: Haan. kyun?

Om rubbed his neck: Nothing tum jao.

Gauri turned to go. Om hits his forehead smiling . Gauri smiled as she understood Omkara's misunderstanding.

She turned to him. Om stopped smiling. She came to him and hugged him. Om get shocked.

Gauri: Thank you aaj ke liye

Gauri: Thank you aaj ke liye .

Gauri broke the hug and left from there wishing him good night. Om holds his heart as his heart beat was beating fast.