Roaming

Remember!!
Y/N is your name
Y/P is your pronouns
Y/EC is your eye color
Y/HC is your hair color
Y/HL is your hair length

Severus has asked you to come over to his house, you don't know why, but when you did you notice he didn't have his normal clothes on, instead he wore a black suit, maybe he is taking you on a date?

"Y/N!" Severus comes up to you hugging you gently, he seems to be in a good mood. "So I found a new restaurant that the muggles are talking about on the radio, and maybe we can go there." He talks in a calm voice. You think for a minute and smile at the thought, "oh why not!" You chuckled.

At the restaurant

You look around and the location just had a small shed not big enough to even hold 20 people, you trust Severus and follow him in, to your surprise it houses an elevator, Severus holds your hand as you walk with him, down you both go into the elevator, and when you step out, you can not believe what you see,

"Oh my MERLIN!!" You look around in complete shock. Severus grins at your excitement, he takes you to the open table and pushes your chair in, he sits across from you and studies the menu. You look at the menu as well, "this is some expensive stuff" you think to yourself. "They have so much to choose from, all the way from a simple grilled cheese to the finest of foods" Severus tells you.

You look at the waiter and tell him "I'd like to have (your food option) and (your food drink)" you smile over at him, Severus has a hint of jealousy over that but shakes it off and clears his throat, " I'll take the Bloody Mary for my drink... and the ...." he looks at the menu, he shows you the word and you hold back a chuckle at his troubles, "sushi," you say for him. The waiter writes it down and walks off.
Severus looks at you and blushes, " I feel so idiotic." He spits out, "it's okay everyone has a hard time pronouncing things some time" you comfort him by placing your hand on his, he returns the gesture with a smirk. He leans to you placing a kiss on your forehead.

After the date Severus escorts you out holding you close to him, he walks you to a park and sits down on a bench patting next to him, you sit. "How are you feeling," Severus asked. "I couldn't be happier," You smile. He looks over at you and he rubs your cheek with his thumb, he brings you to a kiss, you always loved how his lips quiver while he kissed, and how his lips perfectly molded to yours, he nipples your bottom lip and you grant him entry, he grins into the kiss while he sticks his tongue into your mouth, bringing chills down your spine, he gently rubs your cheek while he keeps the kiss, he pulls away after what seemed like hours, he then pulls you to his side as you rest your head onto his shoulder, he rest his head on yours.

After sitting with each other, Severus takes you to a field in a forest, he takes out his wand and with a flick of it, a blanket appears and he lays it down, he helps you sit down and you both lay  beside each other. "I always loved watching the stars, it's so .... calming to see them glow," Severus looks over at you as he comments. You decide to cuddle up with him onto his chest, intertwining your legs with his, he wraps his arms around you as he looks back up, before you both knew it, you both fell asleep under the stars.