The New Beast

Thana POV

When we exited the castle we decided to split up. Mal, Uma, Evie, and Celia went to go check Audrey's dorm for clues of her whereabouts. Carla and I went with the boys to go look for Ben.

" Ben!" Carlos called out as we started to walk into the woods. " Dude!" He said calling him back.

We both squatted to his height, petting him. " Nothing?" I ask, he just shakes his head. Carla moved out of my grip and steadied herself, standing between my legs. She reached out and patted Dude on the head.

" Thanks kid." Dude said, Carla giggled a bit. My stomach twisted and I quickly passed Carla to Carlos. I teleport to behind a near by tree and puked up anything I had eaten today. Carlos came behind me holding my hair with his free hand.

I groaned and sat against the tree when I was done. Carlos pulled tissues out of his pocket and handed them the me. I muttered a thank you and wiped my mouth. I made that disappear into a nearby garbage bin and made a toothbrush and toothpaste appear. I then started brushing my teeth.

Dude then gasped dramatically making us all look at him. " I've figure out what's up with you! You're pregnant!" He said.

" Pregnant, again?" Harry laughed. "You two go at it like rabbits, don't ye?"

Carlos and I glared at him. I spit out the foam in my mouth, " We're not having this conversation you. Also, it's just none of your business." I then waved him off and stood up as the nausea started to fade.

" You okay?" Carlos whispered to me.

" Yeah, I'm okay." I say.

" These things just grow everywhere." Gil said picking berries of the nearby bush. " Hey, we should play that ice breaker." He said turning to Jay. " Um, Jay, I like the way that you can bounce around and jump off things. These are free, right?" He asked talking about the berries.

" Yeah, um" Jay then joined him by the berry bush. " I like how you get a kick out of a berry bush."

" I guess you've seen everything by now, huh? Furry rocks, giant fish." Gil listed. You're probably used to grabbing lunch off a bush."

" No. I mean, no, not really." Jay chuckled. " I mainly just used the vending machines at practice. You know, tourney, kind of eats up most of my time. So..."

I smiled seeing they were getting along nicely, but they were interrupted by Harry's maniac laughing. " Tourney? That's a wee boy's game."

" Hey, you know what would be fun?" Gil said ignoring Harry. " To go rafting on a jungle river."

" Find a lost civilization." Jay suggested.

" Oh, or maybe a penguin." Gil added.

" Oh, well, you'd find those more in like icebergs, but I'd love to see one of those." Jay said happily.

" You guys are killing me." Harry exclaimed annoyed. He then joined them by the berry bush and took one off for himself, he hummed satisfied by it's taste. " P.S. your mutt went that way." Harry said to Carlos and I.

" Carlos! Thana! This way!" Dude yelled, we all then follow Dude deeper into the forest.

" Ben!" Carlos tried calling out.

" Oh boy, something stinks." Dude groans. " And it wasn't me this time!"

A tall Beast then jumped out of the bushes loudly growling. It then turned to us and roared, we all jumped backwards. I put an arm over Carla and Carlos, keeping them behind me.