17

so i can only update during weekends and like during break periods at school now so that sucks 

but here ya go im feeling insipred to write ig

The minute I walk through the door, I'm immediately stopped by Kokichi, who narrows his eyes at me. I had almost forgotten about the promise I made to spend time with him yesterday.

"You're late." He comments angrily. I push past him and set the bag on the table. I've bought him some more of that weird drink he's obsessed with along with some snacks, so hopefully he'll go easy on me and won't put me through too much pain and suffering.

"I... wasn't aware I had to be home by a certain time. And I got you more of that drink you love, so you can't be mad at me." I'm still a bit irritated at him from last night, but I know it's best to just let it go.

"Ooh!" The anger on his face immediately melts away as he digs the extra case of Panta out of the bag. However, before he pulls it out, his hand stops in it's tracks and he turns towards me. He seems skeptical.

"Is this some sort of bribe? Or an attempt to poison me?" He asks.

I suppose he's sort of right on the bribe thing. "No? Why would it be?"

"One time I played a high-stakes game of Blackjack with the kingpin of a worldwide underground crime syndicate. He offered me wine, but wine tastes like shit, so I asked for soda instead. He got us some and put it in these fancy glasses and everything. He laced mine with cyanide, but I'm too smart for that. I swapped out our drinks and gave him the poisoned cup. He died. It was cool." He looks 100% serious. 

"Um... okay." I very much doubt that this actually happened, but I'm not willing to go into many more details. For all I know, he'll say next that he had an evil crime orginization of his own, and all things considered, it wouldn't be the craziest thing that's happened to me regarding him.

"Well, whatever! It's not like I can die again. Still, cyanide poisoning would probably suck."

I sit down on the couch. "Yeah, it would." 

"So, what do you wanna do?" Kokichi asks, sitting down next to me. I shrug. I was under the impression he would be choosing what we did, and this was his idea anyways.

"I'm not sure. What do you feel like doing?"

"I have an idea! Why don't we play Truth or Dare?" He suggested. A feeling of terror courses through my body as soon as I hear that phrase. That godforsaken game. The last time I played truth or dare, I almost ended up getting expelled and with a fractured neck. It's a very, very long story. And I have a very bad feeling that with him, it'll be even worse.

"Um, I don't if that's such a good idea." I reply.

"Well, too bad. You have no choice but to play with me!" 

I'm not really in a position to argue. I had agreed to spend time with him, and it's not like I could back out. He seemes dead set on it, and I doubt there's any changing his mind.

"Alright, fine."

"You can go first!" He offers. 

I sigh. "Alright, Kokichi, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth!" He responds immediately. It takes a second for me to think of anything to ask him. There's still a lot of basic things I don't know, even though he's been staying here for almost a month, and I guess now would be my time to find out more about him.

"Why do you love grape Panta so much?" I eventually settle on that, a weak question, but the best thing I can come up with. 

"What kind of question is that? Because it's the best drink ever. Case closed!" He responds.