18 - "Normal" Dinner

Elenas POV

"No. Change." Enzo says to me like a over-protective big brother.

I roll my eyes and go change.

I change to my outfit and put on my black combact boots

I change to my outfit and put on my black combact boots. I also throw on my leather jacket for the ride. "Better?" I ask with a smile and twirl around.

He nods with a approving smile and I roll my eyes playfully. "Well I have to go now. I'll see you later... I still have to make up a good nickname for you. See ya!" I say and walk out of the door.

I put on my helmet and start my motorcycle. I start to drive towards the Salvatore Boarding House, to attend this amazing normal dinner. Oof.

-

I arrive at the Boarding House and park my bike. With a smile I take my helmet off and correct my crazy looking hair. I take my leather jacket off and hold it in my arms.

I walk to the door, knock and walk inside. I walk to the living room where Alaric, Andie and Damon is. The two males having a drink in their hands, of course. Where is Stefan all the time?

Damon looks at me up and down and smiles nodding. "You look great Moony." He says as he hugs me and kisses my head brotherly way.

"Thank you Dami, you look great too." I smile and turn to the other duo. I nod in greeting and they do the same. I throw my jacket somewhere like a true lady.

I hear a knock on the door and look at Damon with a teasing smile. I bolt towards the door, but before I can do it, Damon appears from behind me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Damon let go..." I giggle and he goes to open the door. I squirm away from his hold and turn to a amazing look Elijah.

"Hei Elijah." I say his name with my home accent coming out. I smack my hand to my mouth and giggle. "Sorry."

He looks at me curiously. "Good evening Elena. Damon." He says politely and quicker than anyone could notice, he runs his eyes over my body. He then turns to Damon.

"Thank you for coming. Please, come in." Damon invites him in and Elijah nods.

"Just one moment. Can I just say that if you have less than honorable intentions about how this evening is going to proceed, I suggest you reconsider." He says in warning tone.

Damon shakes his head. "No, nothing, nothing dishonorable. Just getting to know you." He tries to defuse the situation. I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing at the irony.

"Hmm. Well, that's good." Elijah states as he enters the house. He looks at Damon seriously.

"Because, you know, although Elena and I have talked, if you so much as make a move to cross me, I'll kill you and some people in this house. Are we clear?" He asks.