Prologue/BIO

(Y/N) (L/N):  Your name, Last name

(H/C): Hair colour

(E/C): Eye Colour

(F/C): Fave colour

Normal speech: Like this

C.L.A.I.R
(Computational Linguistics and Information Retrieval) Speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Low volume Speech
A.K.A Whispering, Muttering: Like this

Telepathy: <Like this>

Age:16

Height: 6 ft

Ability: 'Glitch' Causes an Error in with the Natural laws and principles of the Universe and Manipulates these Laws for the Users benefit

Ability Use: [Like this]

Race: ??? (Pre-death)
Extraterrestrial (Post Reincarnation)
Extraterrestrial Demon (Post Slime Universe)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N): *My name, (Y/N) (L/N), I'm 16 years old and I'm in my first year of high school, In my spare time I'm either reading manga, watching anime or eating, I'm a very nonchalant person or so I've heard from my Parents, I've lived A relatively good life...so Why, Why did it Have to be me.......Why Am I the one who has to die, And for something I can't control....It isn't fair........I want....to live......*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N): *3:30pm I was walking with My Friends, we had finished school and were all heading to my house, Or well, that was what was supposed to happen, I remembered something I had to do really quick and so I told my friends to meet me there, It all happened after I parted ways with them, I started noticing something....strange....It was like I was being followed, There was also an Ominous feeling in the air but I tried to just think of it as a sort of coincidence, that maybe, we were heading in the same direction, but No matter how many turns I took, Alleyways I walked down That Ominous feeling was still there, One more time I thought to myself, In an attempt to lose whoever was following me i went into a the streets and tried blending into the crowd, After walking for so long I didn't feel the same presence anymore and thought I would be safe, how wrong I was........*

(Y/N): What the........*I cough blood before i finish my sentence, Before I could comprehend what was happening I was on the floor, People were screaming and there was what I could feel a pool of blood, When I saw who was standing In front of me, It was a Just a man in a Suit with a knife, a strange sight to see in the middle of the day, but then it got weirder....I saw static, and instead of a man was an armored figure with horns and a lion carved as his chest plate, Fear struck my heart as it exhaled steam, People who were currently not running now were, and the people already running went ballistic, It was unsightly, A lot of those bastards were even trampling all over me, And it fucking hurt...........All these people, No decency, No one person Even tried to drag me out....though I guess it couldn't be helped.....As I bleed out it get's colder and colder, I start tensing to try and warm myself but it's no use, I was too weak to, The armored figure had spoken but I could barely hear it but I could make out some words*

As I bleed out it get's colder and colder, I start tensing to try and warm myself but it's no use, I was too weak to, The armored figure had spoken but I could barely hear it but I could make out some words*