Arms

Nagito's Point of view

My eyes flutter open. The usual sound of soft breathing echoing in the room. My eyes were met with darkness. Nothing but this brown-tinted view. What exactly was I against? It smelled calming. Like natural cinnamon, or maybe it was more tropical. Whatever it was, I think I just fell in love with it. Is it bad to fall in love with a scent? Might as well, I still have time.

I stopped caring as I snuggled closer to the sweet-smelling thing.  It must have been one of Hinata's body pillows or something. It was sort of soft and I could feel the silky cloth That covered it. Then there were the arms- 

Arms...? 

Arms... 

ARMS!?!

I struggle to get away from the grasp. Fuck, whoever this was, they were strong. As I make my escape, I look up to see... Hinata-Kun? Why was he sleeping with me? We didn't...-

 I glance under the covers. Good, we were both fully dressed. Heh, stupid me. It's not like he would want to do any of that with someone as poor and inexperienced as me, anyways. I try to move away, but Hinata's strong arms kept my body pressed against his. He had this small smile on his perfectly tanned cheeks-

It's not like I paid attention to how he looks, but he was peacefully sleeping. I haven't gotten to see him like this before. He was so calm, and not having to deal with a piece of fucking trash. I lay my head on his chest. Quietly sighing with this relieving comfort. He was warm and he still has his own personal scent: Warm tea and honey. 

Everyone here commonly uses the same thing. Cleaning products, hygiene tools, and even clothing! We are all one uniform group of people, and we all act the same-

"Komaeda Nagito, your meeting will begin in 15 minutes. Please report to room 11 E for your group session"

Oh fuck... I forgot today was an appointment for me. I wiggle away from the sleeping God- HAJIME- and start getting dressed into my common gown. It was plain, just like every other gown in this Hellhole.

I go downstairs and start my walk to 11 E. Seriously, how are these rooms named? I feel like every room I know here is using the letters L, O, N, and E and the numbers 1, 3, 0, and 7. Is it just me or is that just stupid?

I walk down hall after hall. The plain walls boring me more and more. As I reach room 11 E, I am greeted with these large wooden doors. I had never been in this room before... I wonder if this is special for group sessions. A soft yet shaky breath left my ugly and cracked lips as I pushed on the doors.

.

.

.

"Hey, baby"

Hi everyone... Sorry for leaving this story for so long. I have no sense of commitment and I have no mental health right now.