~Redemption~

Art above is by @Randoavocado on Instagram!

—————

This is an AU were it was all a simulation like the 2nd game!

—————

•Kokichi's POV•

I woke up... what?

Last I remember is being crushed, feeling that immense horrific pain and suddenly having it all black out, what the hell happened? Why do I feel fine right now why don't I feel any pain?!

It's impossible I survived after that, that hydraulic press was created to destroy Exisals it can't just not kill me.. I can be saved after having all my bones and organs crushed to a pulp like that...

Then is this hell? Shouldn't I be getting tortured by now, why do I feel no pain? I can feel my body, my eyes are shut...

I opened my eyes and.. I was in a bed? A hospital bed?

I feel fine, I sit up and realize that there are medical cords on my arms, I slowly take them off, it hurts but, nothing like how it felt literally dying so that's good.. I rub some blood of of my arms from where I ripped the cord off with a tissues I found next to me.

None of my body is intact? I'm not being tortured? Then is this heaven? Nishishi~ No that's impossible, someone like me? Heaven?

I get off the bed and stand up, I look around the room, a hospital huh, well yeah I should've figured that out from the bed, if I got in a hospital, that means people must work here right? Then where's the workers? And we saw the outside world how even-

"Student Number 836-53 is awake."

Huh? It was a robotic voice, unlike Keeboy's you could actually tell it was an AI. It came from the speakers?

The door opened and and 2 men wearing suits walked in, followed by a nurse..

Wait 836-53?

The nurse guided me back to the hospital bed to sit down, one of the men in the suits then started talking to me.

"You know yourself as Kokichi Ouma, correct?"

"Psh, 'know myself as'? I am Kokichi Ouma, Ultimate Supreme Leader, you do know that right? Nishishi~" reply with a snarky remark, play it cool, you'll understand what's happening later.

He sighed, wait what? Aw boohoo, is he sick of me already? Well he better get used to it~

"You were part of the Killing Game class attended in the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles? Along with 15 other students, including the killing game accountant."

"Yeah... Wait, accountant? Like the Mastermind?"

"It seems you have a solid memory of the entire 53rd killing game up until your supposed death, follow these instructions clearly;
1- Follow this nice lady over here to obtain your share of proper clothing
2- You will then be escorted to where you and the rest of your class will be acquainted again, Team Danganronpa values that you all get along since it will take a while to incorporate all of you into the real world.
That is all for now"

That... that was a lot of information to process right there!

I watched the 2 men walk out of the room one following the other, I really need to try to rationalize what he just said...

53? What is up with that number? This is the second time it was mentioned, the first was when the AI called me 'Student 836-53' and now saying that the killing game I attended was the 53rd? Are you telling me that there was 52 killing games that happened before?! Another 16 High-school students where forced into a situation where they were forced to viciously murder each other, and this happened 52 times before?!