𝙲𝚑.12- 𝚁𝚎𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝙼𝚎

~Tyler's POV ~

She's alive.

My mate is alive.

My heart is beating so fast and so loud, im pretty sure Jake can hear it.

"Um, where is she?" I ask the nurse patiently, even though I want to rush to Rachel.

"Follow me." The nurse replied to me and nodded her head in the direction to Rachel. Me, Jake, and Alexis followed her with much speed.

We kept on walking down the hall, until the nurse stopped at a door. She slowly opened the door, and there she was.

My mate, in all her glory.

I walked into the room to see my mate lying on the bed. She had IV's plugged into her arms, and she was wearing a blue hospital gown. I saw she was watching Stranger Things on the TV, but she stilled looked uncomfortable.

I knew this not only because I was her mate, but because I know her. She always told me that she hates hospitals because it gives her creeps.

All I wanted was to rush up to her and tell her that I loved her and that I was a fool for making her feel that way, but all I could do was stand still. I saw Alexis and Jake run past me and run towards her, but I couldn't move.

I saw Rachel start to smile at the sight of seeing her best friends. But I couldn't help but feel guilty. Not only had I distanced myself from Rachel, but I had created a horrible mistake.

I wanted her to smile like that at me, and me only.

I can't help it. I'm a selfish man.

After like a good 35 seconds, I start to make my way towards Rachel's bed. Me and her stared into each other's eyes. Her pearly blue eyes, that make it seem like your seem like your swimming in bright pools.

I wanted to drown myself in them.

~Rachel's POV~

20 mins before

Because I had decided to live, I finally felt myself shift into another being. I try to open my eyes, then I see flickers of light. And when my eyes are fully open, I take notice of the place I am.

I'm in the hospital. Ugh I hate hospitals.
Its honestly gives me the creeps.

As I was still looking around, taking everything in, I see a lady walk through the door.

She immediately stopped when she looked at me. Then realizing who I was, she made her way towards me slowly.

"Hi sweetie, im Nurse Katie. As it appears you have awaken, im going to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind."

I nodded my head.

"Okay let's begin." Katie said with a smile on her face.

15 minutes

It turns out Katie was super nice. We talked for a while about hair and then somehow we got in a battle of who is the better character on Stanger Things.

"Its Eleven. She litterly has powers? And she loves Eggo's. How can you compete with that?" I said straight to Katie, who kept on shaking her head..

"You got it all wrong sis, Its Mike. He's handsome and he's.....well he's handome." She says to me making me laugh.

I love how she's not treating me weirdly because of what I tried to do to myself.

We kept on talking and them she asked me if it was okay is she called visitors in, I nodded.

I had a suspicion that Tyler and the gang were here,, but i could be wrong. They probably left me alone,right?

Before Katie left, she screamed "Mike for Life!" And then she slammed the door and left, leaving me with no response.

Dang, you Katie:)

I grabbed the remote from my side and started to watch some new shows. Why not,, i guessing?

I was halfway into one episode before my door opened again.

I thought it was Katie coming to tell me I had no visitors, but boy was I wrong.

Immediately, 2 figures ran to me at lightning speed, hugging me and crying and telling me. I felt Jake hugging me so tight on the right side of my bed,but not to the point it was hurting me.

"Don't you ever try that again, I thought were supposed to die together in the future as besties. Don't ruin the plan..." from that voice i knew it was Alexis that came from the left side of my bed.

Her saying that made me smile, if I didn't have anyone in this world, I would certainly have my best friend.

After a good 20 seconds have gone by, the third figure makes his presence know by slowly making his way towards me.

Tyler.

I didn't know what was going to happen. What would he say, what would I say? Is he going to reject me? Even though he was crying in my vision with my Mom, I can't believe him instantly.

As Tyler kept on coming towards me, I stood up and saw Alexis and Jake starting to leave the room.

"We'll give you both some privacy." Jake mindliked the both of us.

Now Tyler stood where Alexis was standing. He carefully grabbed my hand. And uttered the words, "Reject Me."

WAIT!!!!!
HOLD UP! What the heck?

"What the heck are you talking about?" I asked him knowing what he had just said had shocked me.

"Rachel, I need you to reject me. So far these past few weeks, I have been a horrible mate and have brought you so much pain, that you've ended up in the freaking hospital because of me. And I made a horrible mistake, and I know you can't forgive me.

I love you from the moon and back and all I want to do is keep you close to me, but I love you to much to be damaged by me. So please, reject me."

Yeah- wait mistake? What is he talking about?

" Tyler, sit down."

His face almost drained in color, as if he knew my next action.

"I don't know what your talking about, but I need you to tell me. I need you to be vulnerable with me, so I can try to be the person you need me to be. That I need to be."

He looked nerve-wracking. What was making him this restless?

He said his secret so fast that I couldn't even understand a single syllable that came from him.

I looked at him in confusion, which made him repeat it again. But I wish he didn't. This secret might have been my breaking point.

"Me and Emma kissed."

And all h**l was broke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yall!!!! MY VIEWS WENT UP FROM 500+ TO 700+ IN ONE DAY!!!!

Yall are unbelievable.

This has to be a dream, so please, Readers, let me sleep! Because if I'm living this dream, plz don't wake me up.

I love you all from the bottom of my heart.

Plz continue to

Like

Comment

Share

Follow

And just read my book. Have an awesome day and thanks again 😀 😊 💘