'OH MY GOD!'

La Push
Black House - Next Day

Bella parks outside the Black residence and climbs out of her truck. Everything is silent. She had come down to confront Jake, let him know she knew what he was and that everything would be alright. That they could still be friends. Of course nothing further than that as she wanted to be a vampire badly and couldn't have anything holding her back. Not her Father. Sister. Mother. Or Jacob. Of course that didn't mean she couldn't keep him close until she got what she wanted.

Her mind goes to her sister, guilt spiking up inside her but quickly pushing away. Bella wondered where her sister was. Harley never came back that night and their father didn't seem worried at her whereabouts at all. Her mind next goes to Harley's mates. Gulping as she thinks about them and if Harley told them what she did. She could still remember Rosalie's threat and didn't want to face their anger. Especially Emmett's if Rose meant what she said.

She hears a Rustle amid the trees. Spooked, she freezes, thinking it's another vampire. She turns to face the sound and sees Jacob emerge from the trees. A moment as their eyes meet, his eyes getting harder when he sees her, Bella's light up. More rustling is heard. Sam Uley, Paul, Embry, Harley and Jared step into the clearing, as well, half-clothed, movements almost synchronized. They had just come from Sam's, Harley having hung out with Emily while the boys were patrolling. Not that Harley knew what they were doing.

Their expressions simultaneously alter into fury when they see Bella. Paul spins on Jacob, Harley watches the scene that takes place. Confused about what was going on.

"What the hell have you done?!" Jacob raises his arms in a surrender position, looking confused at seeing her here too.

"I didn't tell her. You'd know if I did." Paul points to Bella who comes closer to them. Throwing a glare in Harley's direction when she sees her sister with them. The boys see this.

"She's here, isn't she?"

"Bella, there's nothing to see here. You should go home." Sam frowns at her, anger in his eyes. He hoped she didn't know what they were but that disappeared at Bella's next words.

"Not until I know what you did to Jacob." Harley frowns at her sister, not understanding what Bella was asking.

"What do you mean, there isn't anything wrong with him." Paul is now shaking, he's trying to control the shift as he approaches Bella.

"What we did?!"

Jacob quickly goes in front of Paul, putting his hands on his shoulders. He stops him from going further, not wanting Paul to shift in front of Bella or doing something he may regret. Bella smiles smugly when Jacob protects her, believing his crush on her was still there. Sam quickly goes to the two boys and faces Paul.

"Paul, you need to calm down-"

"How would she know Sam?! How would she unless someone told her." He looks at Jacob accusingly. Harley watches wide eyed. She was standing slightly behind Jared, who had come over to her when things started getting out of hand. Jacob pushes Paul back, his body shaking at Paul's accusations.

"I swear to god Paul, I did not say anything to her!"

Harley grabs Jared's arm, getting more worried by the minute. "What's goin' on? Why are those two shaking like Chihuahuas?"

Jared let's out a little chuckle at her wording. "It's fine Harley, just stay behind me." Bella goes closer to Jacob. Not seemingly registering the danger she is in. Placing a hand onto his back in a comforting gesture, this just makes his body shake even more, the wolf closer to escaping his body.

"Let's just go somewhere else Jake, I can help-" Jacob's body twists a little and his hand pushes her away from him. Bella lets out a small gasp as she falls onto the ground. Sam continues to try and calm them but they are both beyond hearing.

"If you didn't see her then why is she here? I thought your crush disappeared after what she-"

"Paul, back off." Sm's tone gets more stronger as Paul continues.

Harley goes to move forward, seeing this getting way out of hand and worried for both her friends. She didn't know what was going on but from the looks of it, Bella apparently knew something she wasn't supposed to and now her friends are fighting because of it. These were her friends. Friends who put up with her when she starts acting crazy. Friends who stuck up for her when people made fun of her. Friends who were there for her when Bella was being a Bitch. Her hatred for Bella grew, the sister she once loved wasn't her sister anymore.

Jared quickly wraps an arm around her waist when she storms past him to Bella. She wiggles around, trying to get out of his arms and give Bella a piece of her mind. "Let me down Jared, I need to give a piece of my mind for messing with my friends."

Jared shakes his head, not that she sees, and tightens his hold when the guys bodies shake to an unnatural level. He quickly brings her away from them.

"Sorry shorty, but that's not going to happen." Bella quickly crawls back, the danger now getting through her smugness of knowing what they were. Her eyes going wide with fright, her breaths coming out short and panicking. Embry goes in front of her, protecting her from getting her.

Paul falls forward but halfway to the ground there's a loud ripping noise and Paul explodes in silver-gray fur, becoming a massive wolf crouched and ready to spring. Harley looks in awe, now realising the wolves in the clearing were her friends. That the silver-gray wolf that stayed behind was Paul, her best friend.

Bella watches, horrified at the scene as Jacob does a small run and dives headfirst into the air. With another sharp tearing sound, shreds of cloth blast into the air, fur bursts from Jacob's skin. He lands on the ground a gigantic russet-brown wolf, charging Paul.

Bella reels as the two wolves crash into each other, snarling and ramming one another. The sound is deafening. Their teeth flash at each other's throats. Bella crawls backward as the fight carries the two wolves into the woods. They fight deeper and deeper into the darkness... until they disappear. The horrible sounds of the fight still echo. Sam starts after them, kicking off his shoes.

"Take Harley and Bella to Emily's place."

Sam disappears leaving an eerie quiet. Embry sighs, moving away from Bella. Jared slowly let's Harley down, looking a little worried at his friend's reaction at them turning into wolves. Harley turns to him, eyes still wide in awe.

"You guys can turn into doggies!" Jared and Embry look at each other nervously before facing Harley. Jared let's out a nervous laugh.

"Yeah?" Harley squeals, wrapping her arms around him tightly.

"OH MY GOD! You have to show me yours!" Embry laughs at her reaction, peeling her off of Jared who let's out a relieved breath.

"Calm down crazy, maybe some other time." Bella continues to watch them, stunned.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hi guys! Hope you are all well. I will be uploading next Tuesday, so keep an eye out for it.

If you have enjoyed this chapter, than please leave a like and comment as your support helps me continue to make these stories for you guys.

Disclaimer - I do not own Twilight or Harley Quinn, I do however own the story lines. So please do not copy without permission or steal. Thank you!