이십 육. the unexpected

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
TWENTY-SIX ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🐳 ₎
the unexpected. . !

 !

real life !

Just as the bluenette aimed a critical hit on Technoblade, he brought up his shield right on cue, literally seconds before she could hit him. This caught Cindy completely off guard, she wasn't expecting him to accomplish such move. With her guard down, he was able to hit her with his twice, diamond axe consecutively, bringing her hearts incredibly low.

Much to her dismay, there wasn't much she could do but go all defense mode next.

Cindy persevered through, dodging Techno's hits and arrows by jumping side to side and equipping her shield. The two best pvp minecraft players continued to go at it with each other, none of them showcased any want to give up. Most especially, Cindy. Her health was incredibly low but that didn't stop her from going through no matter how grave her spot was in their duel.

It wasn't long before the fight gradually met it's end. Techno had caught up the pace of her dodging reflexes. Cindy was starting to stress out at the exact moment. Who knew a minecraft duel could be this nerve-wracking? The atmosphere was intense, even if it was all online.

"Oh, shit!"

A sharp gasp escaped her lips, her eyes widened as her opponent striked her. Cindy failed to dodge at that exact moment.

Instantly, her health dropped. All of her remaining hearts were taken away, as simple as that. The ten rounds were over. That was the end.

The bluenette sat on her seat with her mouth hung in agape as she dragged her mouse over the pad to undeafen the muted channel and opened up her microphone to speak.