OUR SISTER!! (CHAPTER-13)

PREVIOUS PART

On Other side

????: "I asked you to do a work and you did it wrong!!" the person said in an angry tone
???: B-boss she j-jumped in b-between
the man looked down and stuttered afraid to die
????: Argh!! You idiots can't do a work properly!! I wanted them dead!!! He said slamming the table making people flinch
???: S-s-sorry b-boss he said his last word and ???? shooted him

????: Hmm you saved him this time babygirl but can't save them again cause they will die like him the man said and laughed eviliy looking outside the window

NEW PART

2 Months later~~

Taehyung pov

It's been 2 months and y/n is still in coma. Doctor said her condition is improving. All the boys has been sad even the most cheerful J-hope hyung is sad. Here I am sitting in y/n's room crying softly. I held her and said "Y/nah wake up oppa is worried for you" I said and tears running down my cheeks I touched her hand on my forehead and suddenly she started moving "O-oppa" she said and I shot my head up seeing her slowly opening her eyes   

Y/N POV

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the bright sunlight and heard someone crying and when I saw who it was to my surprise it was Taehyung oppa and I spoke "O-oppa" and he shot his head Now a I can see clearly see his face with red puffy eyes red nose and cheeks probably from crying suddenly he bombard me with questions "Are you okay? Does it hurt? Do you need doctor?" He said not letting me speak "Oppa I am ok and why were you crying" I said and he hugged me I was shocked cause he never hugged me or cared for me but now he was my thoughts were intrupted when he started crying again "I-i am S-s-sorry y/nah" he said sobbing "Shh it's ok oppa hmm stop crying" I said and he calmed a bit as I patted his back "Waah!! I need a hug too!!" And here he is the big baby whining at the door "Oh shut up he is crying that's why she is hugging him" Yoongi oppa said annoyed "So it means if I will cry I will too get a hug" he said "Aniya~ come here you big baby" I said and he came and pushed tae oppa and hugged me "Aish this little brat" I heared tae oppa mumbling "GROUP HUG!!" Hobi oppa shouted and now all my brothers were hugging me "I can't breathe" I said and they all moved aside saying sorry "So how is my sister doing?" Jin oppa said "Our sister hyung" Jimin oppa said and glared at him "I am doing great jinnie~ oppa" I said "Yah why does he get a nickname first then me" the big baby whined "Because I am worldwide handsome you know" Jin oppa said and did his iconic pose and every body facepalmed and I can see namjoon oppa was having a 'I am so done' expression which was making me giggle. Now I am happy seeing all my brothers by my side smiling now this is the perfect family which I wanted but I am scared cause this time I saved tae oppa from him but I would not be with them 24/7 I have to take help from 'them' and start doing my work again.

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

HEY GUYS!!😍. I AM NOT TRYING TO SPREAD HATE ON ANY OF THE K-POP IDOLS. THIS IS JUST A FANFIC WHICH IS MY IMAGINATION AND I POSTED THIS PART FINALLY!!💜 . PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER AND VOTE FOR MY STORY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER .IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS TO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR MESSGE ME AND THANK YOU!! SO MUCH FOR READING THIS AND SUPPORTING ME BYE!! GUYS STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY AND NEXT PART WILL COME SOON!!

REGARDS~

AUTHOR SAM