𝐱. 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 )

𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 - 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍

It was the worst day in history for Stella.

With her mother's arrival, already the school was flouncing, excitement in the air to receive the Queen of Solaria. Wanting to be in her good grace, an assembly was being held. Supposedly it was about the burned ones, but Stella knew better than anyone that it was to check up on her. And the idea filled her with dread. Not even her mother could leave her alone in Alfea, the one place Stella could escape for the backhanded compliments and the feeling of never being enough that Queen Luna made her feel. 

The pressure weighed her down, and Stella already felt anger bubbling under her skin.

And it didn't help that she had overheard Star and Sky's conversation last night. Despite the feeling of guilt, as Stella knew she hadn't of listened on, insecurity crawled up her spine. Even if Sky hadn't confessed his feelings back to Star, Stella knew it was only a matter of time until he did. Until he realised his true feelings. Everyone else saw them crystal clear, including Stella. 

And she was dreading it. Dreading the moment she was left alone once again, because she wasn't good enough.

On the way to the assembly, bumping into Star only added to the mixture of feelings that were overwhelming her: the anger, the dread, the insecurity . . . Stella couldn't help but snap after Star spoke. "Stella! Sorry for bumping into you . . . "

The look in Star's eyes made Stella's blood boil. That guilty look. "Of course it's you."

Star frowned, taking a step back confused. "What's that supposed to mean?"