chapter 1

❝she likes making new friends❞

"do you see that man over there with pink hair?", satoru asked his four year-old, who was being carried by the number one shaman as they landed on top of a school building, with rubble everywhere.

"yeah!!", marri excitedly replied, squinting her eyes as she was suddenly let down by her father.

"GOOMI!!", marri cheered, rushing over to the hurt male with blood dripping down his forehead as she squatted down beside the boy.

"eh? you look so beat up megumi-kun! let me take some pictures to send to the second-years!", satoru laughed as he took out his phone and started snapping pictures nonstop.

"cheeeeeese!!", marri smiled as she held up a peace sign with her hand.

"so, what happened here?", satoru asked as fushiguro megumi — a first-year sorcerer — had explained how itadori yūji ate one of sukuna's many fingers.

"for real?", satoru asked

"for real", itadori and megumi said at the same time, making satoru chuckle.

"ewww", marri fake gagged, seeing her father throw a bag of sweet that he had bought on the way here as megumi caught it.

"say, can you call sukuna out for ten seconds? I just want to talk", satoru requested, stretching as marri had brought out a box that she always carried with her.

"goomi, do you want the doraemon or the dorami bandaids?", marri asked, to which megumi was about to answer before he had shouted, "BEHIND YOU!!", to satoru.

immediately, satoru sat on sukuna's back as he was on all fours, with his face mere inches away from megumi's.

"excuse me mister, but you're in my personal space", marri commented, feeling sukuna's red gaze swift towards her as he payed no mind to the child.

meanwhile satoru was fighting sukuna and throwing pieces of buildings at each other, marri had finally picked out one of each, plastering the bandaids on megumi's forehead.

"do you feel better, goomi?", marri asked, patting megumi's head as the boy just nodded, having no heart to tell her that his head was still bleeding.

"papa bought some kikufuku mochi. do you want some?", marri asked, meanwhile sukuna had passed out, returning itadori his body.

"umm...m-maybe later", megumi nicely rejected as marri just nodded, yawning as it was very late and she was already in her pajamas, personalized with curses all over it.

yes, the four-year old girl had pajamas with curses littered all over it, as she was a curse fanatic.

since she was a baby, satoru had carried her around as he trusted no one — except for nanami kento — to take care of her.

and half the time, nanami was on his own missions, so satoru had to strap his child around him as he fought curses.

"goomi, I'm a little tired. can you wake me up tomorrow morning please?", marri asked, crawling onto megumi's lap as she fell asleep straight away.

* ‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

"marri, it's time to wake up", megumi softly said, gently shaking the girl as she recognized her surroundings as megumi's dorm room at tokyo jujutsu high.

"good morning...goomi", marri yawned, rolling around as she loved the warmness.

megumi was used to having the little girl over as she loved megumi very much, because he was her only friend other than nanami, who was always away for some reason.

the reason being very obvious, as nanami wasn't fond of satoru.

not many knew that gojō satoru had a daughter as she didn't attend school since she could see curses and satoru didn't want marri getting bullied for being special.

hence she spent the majority of the time with the principal of the school, — yaga masamichi — satoru, and megumi.

"where's papa?", marri asked, crawling out of bed as she brought over a brush for megumi so that he can style her hair.

"he's with the new student, itadori yūji. he's the vessel of sukuna", megumi briefly informed, to which as if on cue, a knock was heard.

megumi opened the door as itadori had immediately greeted the dark-haired boy, with satoru standing behind him.

"PAPA!! GOOD MORNING!!", marri shouted, running over to the white-haired man as itadori tried peeking in megumi's room — which was the same as his own.

"GOOD MORNING PRINCESS!! did you sleep well? how do you always look so cute?!", satoru cooed, pinching marri's cheek as he picked her up.

"I did sleep well, and it's because I got my looks from you!", marri answered, to which satoru had started happily laughing as he loved being flattered, especially by his daughter.

"huh? sensei, you have a daughter?"

"hai! this is my very own, gojō marri. marri, this is yūji-kun!", satoru introduced.

"you're s'kuna's vessel aren't you?! do you want to be friends?! we can draw curses together!!", marri excitedly suggested.

"okay!! when do we start?", itadori asked, not finding anything surprising anymore as his life had quite literally turned upside down.

"right now!!"