4. Werewolves and Stuff

Bella had gotten a few of her friends and they're going to the movies, so she asked me to come with. Three of them canceled, so it would just be Bella, Jacob, her friend Mike, and me.

Bella and I get there, Mike and Jacob are already there waiting.
"Hey." Bella says.
"Hey Bella, Y/n." Jacob says.
"Hi Jake." I say.
"You're Bella's sister?" Mike says.
"Yeah." I say.
"Where's everyone else?" Mike says.
"Jessica canceled, and Eric got sick so Angela stayed to look after him." Bella says.
"Oh okay."

We go in and start watching Face Punch. I'm not really paying attention, since I'm thinking about school drama. One of my close friends at school, Bailey started dating this one guy, John. But my best friend, Tammy, likes him too, but didn't say anything until after they started dating. They got in a fight, and I just chose to stay out of it.

I look over at Bella, both the guys have their hands out, in case she holds it. Not to mention that Mike looks terrified. I hold in a laugh as I start to watch the movie.

After a while Mike can't take it and stands up.
"I'm going to throw up." He says running out. Bella, Jacob, and I follow him out. He runs into the bathroom.
"God, what a marshmallow. You should really find someone who laughs at the gore." Jacob says.
"I wonder who." I say.
"Yeah, I'll keep a look out for said guy." Bella says. Jacob reaches down and grabs her hand, Bella quickly pulls it away.
"So I can't hold your hand now?" Jacob says.
"No Jake it's just-." Bella says. I look around uncomfortably.
"I'm going to get that guys number, he's cute." I blurt out as I run away from them.

I sit there for a few minutes, until I walk back. Mike walks out of the bathroom.
"I have to go home, I'm not feeling well. I wasn't feeling well before I came so yeah." Mike says.
"You should be in a hospital, yeah a hospital. Do you want me to put you in a hospital, I will?!" Jacob says getting up and walking towards him, Bella and I stop him.
"Hey Jacob, I'm all for the fighting, but only with reason." I say.

"Jake, you're really hot." Bella says worried.
"I don't know what happened." Jacob says.

————
Billy (Jacobs dad) said Jacob got mono. I can tell Bella's worried, she's tried calling him multiple times a day and he won't ever pick up or even leave a voicemail.

One day, dad leaves to go fishing with his close friend Harry. Once they leave Bella gets up and gets her keys.
"Where are you going?" I ask.
"I'm going to check up on Jacob." She says.
"Can I come, but can we stop to get coffee after?"
"Sure."

We get into her car and drive there. It's raining, but Jacob is walking outside. We get out, and go over to him. His hair is short now and he has a tattoo. I stay back and let Bella talk to him.
"Leave, Bella." He says.
"Is Sam doing something to you?" Bella asks. My eyes shoot to Sam who's with his friends on the other side.
"He's actually trying to help."
I start to zone off as I try to figure out what Sam's saying to his friends. "— your blood sucking leaches." He says. The Cullens?
"Jacob, come on." Sam yells. Jacob ignores him and keeps talking.
"Leave before you get hurt." He says.
"Come on Bella. Let Jacob act like a toddler, I'm sure he'll grow up at some point." I say loudly. Jacob looks at me mad.

————
"Bella can we go get coffee, you said we could last time, but we didn't?" I say walking into Bella's room.
"Ugh sure."
"Thank you."

We start driving.
"Let me just see something." Bella says. She drives to Jacob's house. She knocks on the door. Billy opens it, I stand behind her awkwardly.
"I need to see him." Bella says.
"He's not here." Billy says.
"I'm sorry but I really need to see him." Bella says pushing by him.
"Umm sorry." I say chasing after her.

Bella runs into his room. He's sleeping.
"Look he's asleep, let's go." I say.

Without listening to me, she storms out and runs over to Sam and his group.
"Bella, not now." I say.

"What have you done to him?" She says.
"What?" Sam says.
"What has he told you?" Paul says.
"Nothing because he's scared of you." Bella spits back.
"Ahh, yeah sure." Paul says.

Bella slaps him. Great.
"Oh, now she's done it." Someone says.

"You two run!" Sam yells. I back away slowly, as Paul starts to shake. Bella does too. He leaps into a wolf, but a really big one.
"Holy shit." I mutter, as I start to run. Jacob jumps out and starts running towards Paul. Then he turns into a wolf too. They start fighting each other. What the hell is going on? It hits me, they're werewolves.

"Take Y/n and Bella back to Emily's." Sam says.

We get to Emily's.
"Don't stare at her, she doesn't like it."
"Okay?" I say.

We walk in and Emily greats us kindly. She has scars on her face.
"So you're vampire girl." Emily says, to Bella.
"And you're wolf girl." Bella says to Emily.
"And I'm the sister that finds out about these things for no reason." I say. She laughs.
"I'm sure there's a reason, you just don't know it yet." She says. I nod slowly.

"Want a muffin?" she says to us. We both have a muffin. Sam, Jacob, and Paul walk in.
"You're right Jacob, Bella is good with weird." Sam says.
"Again I feel like I find this stuff out just because of Bella." I say.
"No Y/n, you're strangely good with it too." Sam says.
"Thanks, I think." I say. They laugh.
"Sorry." Paul says sitting down and eating.

Bella drops me off, while her and Jacob go on a walk. She gets home after a while and runs up to me.
"Y/n?!" She says.
"What happened?" I ask.
"You know about Victoria right?"
"The red headed vampire that is trying to kill you because, Ed- he killed James (her mate)?" I ask.
"Yeah, well the werewolves are also after her right now. All the deaths are her. She's here."