I want you back.

One shot 18: I want you back.

Gulf looks at the picture frame where he is in the picture with Mew, his ex-boyfriend. Because of Gulf's mistake, Mew broke up. Gulf is devastated. It's been six months since they split up. Gulf still can't process it. He still loves Mew very much. If only he had never been that stupid, Gulf thinks of himself.

Gulf sighs and turns the picture frame over so he doesn't have to look at it. "What should I do now?" Gulf whispers to himself. "I have to go to Mew. I'm going to beg him to give me a chance." Gulf says. He gets up and Gulf walks upstairs to change clothes. Then he goes to Mew's house. "Hopefully he will give me another chance." Gulf murmurs. He is quite nervous.

Gulf is at Mew's door. He sighs before ringing the doorbell. After a few seconds of waiting, the door opens. Mew stares at Gulf. Then he sighs. "What are you doing here?" Mew asks. Gulf sighs. "Can we talk? Please?" Gulf asks. Mew thinks briefly.

"What do you want to talk about then?" Mew asks. "I'm so sorry about everything. I want you back. I love you." Gulf says. Mew sighs. "I can't Gulf. You hurt me so much. I didn't break up with you for nothing." Mew says. He looks hurt. "I know I hurt you, my behavior is not justifiable. But I promise I will never do it again." Gulf says.

Tears are in Gulf's eyes. "Gulf please. Don't make it any harder than it already is." says Mew. "Give me one more chance. I'll prove myself, really. I deleted all girls phone numbers from my phone. I'll never drink again, I'll never go to a club again. I'll be more concerned with you." Please take me back. " Gulf says.

Mew shakes his head. "I'm sorry Gulf. I just can't. Not now." Mew says. "Then think about it. I'll give you all the time you need. But please think about it. We still have a future together. We can get out of this. Don't give up. I'll change myself for you." Gulf says. A tear rolls down his cheek. Mew sighs. "Well then. I'll think about it." Mew says.

"For real?" Gulf asks. He looks hopefully at Mew. "Yes, really. But give me time. Until then you have to leave me alone." Mew says. Gulf nods. "I'll leave you alone. Take your time." Gulf says. Mew nods. Gulf sighs deeply and then walks away. Mew watches Gulf and sighs softly. Then he closes the door and walks back in.

Two weeks have passed. Gulf still hasn't heard from Mew. He slowly loses hope that things will work out between them. "Come on, Gulf. Maybe he just needs more time." says Bright, Gulf's cousin. Gulf shakes his head. "I think he's really done with me. I can't blame him either." Gulf says. He looks sad.

"Just give it more time. Mew has a lot to process. Don't give up. Maybe he'll let you know soon." Bright says. Gulf sighs. "I hope so." Gulf says. Bright sighs.

Bright and Gulf are walking. Gulf went crazy at home so Bright decided to go outside for a while. In the hope that Gulf could change his mind. Fortunately, it does help a bit.

Bright and Gulf want to cross the street when a fast-paced car approaches them. Gulf quickly pushes Bright aside and then gets hit by the car himself. "GULF." Bright shouts. He gets up and runs towards Gulf. Blood is on Gulf's face. Gulf's eyes are closed. Bright feels on Gulf's wrist. "There is still heartbeat. CALL AN AMBULANCE." Bright shouts. A woman immediately starts calling.

They arrive at the hospital. Gulf is on a stretcher. They rush the stretcher into the hospital. Bright follows them. Then Gulf is taken into a room. Bright wants to follow, but a nurse stops him. "I'm sorry, you can't come in. You have to wait here." She says. Then the nurse also walks into the room.

Bright sighs deeply and sits down on a chair. Nervously, he moves his leg up and down. And then suddenly Mew stands in front of him. Bright looks at Mew in surprise. "What are you doing here?" Bright asks. "I've seen everything. I immediately followed you with my car." Mew says. Bright nods. Mew sits down next to Bright.

After a long ten minute silence, Mew finally begins to speak. "I still love him." Bright looks at him in surprise. Mew sighs. "It sounds crazy, but despite everything I still love him. I only realize that now." Mew says. A tear rolls down his cheek. "Gulf is my life. Why do I only realize now, now that I can lose him?" Mew is angry with himself. Bright sighs.

He puts his hand on Mew's knee. "Don't be mad at yourself. It's not your fault. If it must be anyone's fault, it's my fault. Gulf pushed me away and then got hit himself. He saved my life. And sacrificed his own. To me, It's my fault. Not yours. " Bright says. Mew remains silent.

After twenty minutes a doctor comes out of the room. He walks up to Bright and Mew. "Friends, relatives of Mr. Kanawut?" He asks. "That's us." Bright says. They both get up. "Mr. Kanawut has been extremely lucky. He only has a broken leg and a severe concussion." Says the doctor. Bright and Mew sigh with relief. "It could have been worse. So Mr. Kanawut has had a real angel on his shoulder." Says the doctor.

"Is he conscious again?" Bright asks. "He's asleep now. But he just regained consciousness." Says the doctor. Bright nods. "Mr. Kanawut is now being taken to a room. If you want to follow me, I will take you there." Says the doctor. Bright and Mew nod and follow the doctor. While they are walking, the doctor gives them some more information.

For example, Gulf must be in a cast for at least six weeks and must rest for at least four weeks. Then they are at the door where Gulf is. "Take it easy, okay? The patient has to have absolute rest." Says the doctor. Bright and Mew nod and then gently walk into the room.

Bright and Mew sit on the two chairs next to Gulf's bed. Gulf is sleeping. Mew gently takes Gulf's hand and kisses it. Bright smiles. He hopes Mew and Gulf will get back together. They belong together. Bright is convinced of this.

After more than an hour, Gulf wakes up. He moans softly and slowly opens his eyes. Mew immediately sits upright in the chair. Gulf immediately looks at Mew. "Hey sleeping beauty." Mew says and smiles. "How do you feel?" Mew asks. "Pain. Where's Bright? Is he okay?" Gulf asks concerned. He wants to sit up but Mew stops him. He gently pushes Gulf back back.

"Bright went out for dinner. Don't worry, he's okay." Mew says. Gulf smiles. Then Gulf starts to cry. Mew looks at him with concern. He slides closer to the bed and takes Gulf's hand. "What is it? Why are you crying?" Mew asks concerned. "I can't believe you're really here now." Gulf says. Mew smiles. He squeezes Gulf's hand gently.

"I'm here and I'm not leaving. I'll stay with you. You bet on that." Mew says. Gulf looks at Mew with tears in his eyes. "I'm really sorry for everything, P'Mew." Gulf says. Mew smiles. "It's okay baby, it's okay." Mew says. He puts a kiss on Gulf's hand. Gulf smiles faintly.

The next morning, Mew is back in the hospital to pick up Gulf. Gulf is in a wheelchair and Mew pushes the wheelchair out. "Glad you can go home?" Mew asks. Gulf nods. "Really. I'd rather sleep in my own bed than in a hospital bed." Gulf says. Mew chuckles. "You're not going to sleep in your own bed." Mew says. Gulf raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" Gulf asks.

Mew stops pushing the wheelchair and brakes the wheelchair. He stands in front of Gulf and then kneels in front of him. Mew gets two keys in his pocket. Gulf looks at it curiously. "What are those keys for?" Gulf asks. Mew chuckles.

"Dear Gulf. Would you like to live with me?" Mew asks. Gulf's eyes widen. "Are you serious?" Gulf asks. "Blood seriously." Mew says. A tear rolls down Gulf's cheek. "I really want to live with you." Gulf says. Mew smiles and wipes the tear with his thumb. "Good. I had already bought the house and put it in our name. So if you said no, I would seduce you. So that you would say yes." Mew says. Gulf shakes his head, laughing.

"Idiot." Gulf says. "But I'm your idiot." Mew says. He kisses Gulf's forehead before getting up and standing behind Gulf's wheelchair. He starts to push the wheelchair again after he has released the brake.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Sorry it took so long. Every time I was writing I had to leave. So that's why I'm only posting this now. Since I had promised that I would post a double update of both books.

So with this, have fun!