Rules🏅

Rules for Participants

1) Give a permanent follow to this accounts
Jay1234567890jhay  sircovenant1
MadeenahJunaid 
kairatumar
Amana-Deena and to your judge. Besides, I hate when people unfollow me and I hope you don't like being unfollowed as well.

2) Add this book to your reading list to get updates.

3) Give a shout-out to this awards. (Compulsory).

4) Kindly do not change your Username or the title of your book. But if you do, please let me know:-(

5) The deadline to this entry into this contest would be April 24th, 2021.

6) Participants are allowed to enter only one book per genre and not more than three (3) different books in this contest.

7)Mature & Lgbtq books are allowed but specify in the form. (Compulsory).

8) Password is the name of your favorite CITY.

9) Only fifteen categories would be accepted, and 15 Participants per genre. Which means there would be 3 judges per category.

10) Apart from the prologue and introductory pages, short stories and poetry must have at least 5 chapters to enable the judge understand what your work is all about.

11) Tag #wattpademmyaward2021 in one of your story tags. If they are full, then add this in the description.

***

Rules For Judges

1) Give a permanent follow to this account

2) Add participants' books to your reading list so that they would know that you're they're judge.

3) Please, be fair and submit the results on time.

4) You can be a judge and a participant as well but not in the same genre/ category.

5) If any participant unfollow you before the end of this contest, disqualify them (compulsory).

6) Yes, only fifteen categories would be accepted, and 15 Participants per genre. Which means there would be 3 judges per category.

7) Apart from the prologue and introductory pages, short stories and poetry must have at least 5 chapters to enable the judge understand what your work is all about.

8) Please, don't back out at the last moment. It's hard to find a replacement judge :-(