pt | 07

.*YOONGI'S POV*.

I went downstairs and saw Y/N, on her phone. She was smiling. I stopped, half-way towards her, have a time to admire her features.

I didn't noticed she is that beautiful.

After a few seconds, she raised her head up to my direction and stared back at me.

"What's the problem?"

I shook my head, "I'll go to the park to get some air, wanna join?"

She tilted her head, "Are the air here not enough?"

I scoffed, "Acting innocent."

She rolled her eyes, "I'll come with you."

We walked to the nearest park and sat on a bench. We stayed there a little longer, comfortable silence between us until she broke it.

"Got enough air now?"

I scowled at her, "Will you be an air? So that I can take the idiotness inside you by breathing it and you'll be a normal one."

"And you'll absorb it? No, I don't think so. Your stupidness will only increase."

I rolled my eyes at her and smiled a little. Her sassiness was all I want to make myself smile.

Silence filled us again.

I remembered the time that I heard her and mom's conversation at the garden.

"Y/N-ah," I called out.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for giving some of your time for my mom. I barely give her time because I'm always busy. I'm really happy that I saw her smile and laugh again."

"Uh, it's not a big deal. I like your mom. And one thing, I want to experience what it felt for having a mother. It's just... my mom died while giving birth to me. And the emptiness inside me was slightly filling up because of her, so it's okay," she smiled.

I glanced down at her, sadness was be seen in her eyes.

"Oh, sorry about that," I said.

"Tch, it's okay," she shrugged.

Silence again. I stared at the sky and not saying any word. She also did the same but I felt her staring at me.

"What's in your mind?" She suddenly asked.

"Nothing, how about you? You seemed so stressed lately. As if I care, but I just can see it from your movement."

"Aww, it sounds like you're worrying about me," she giggled.

"As if," I scoffed.

"Anyways, I just want to tell you that... Mrs. Min just planned the wedding two months ago! And all was set but the date. God, Yoongi! I'm not ready!"

I sighed and met my gaze with her shock one.

"That's why I asked you to be my bride, right?"

"But, waaah! This is the last on my plan list," she whined.

"I know, sorry. It's just... it's one of mom's dream. His son to be married. Even just any girl, ordinary or rich, but the one I love. They didn't planned an arrange marriage for me because they want me to be happy. But then, I have no interest in girl since the day I was broke. All I have in my mind are money, work, business. That's all. I have no plan in this situation," I sighed.

"Oh!"

I looked up to the sky, "Sorry. I know I ruined your life. I ruined your dreams. I ruined everything that you want. I'm selfishㅡ"

I was cutten off by a pair of arms wrapped around me. I looked down and there she was, embracing me, head on my chest.

"Don't blame yourself. I'm sorry. I-I...," she mumbled.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her body.

"It's okay," I said softly.

She glanced up at me and smiled soothingly, "I...."

"I'll be your bride."