ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕩 𝔸𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒

At the moment, Killua was smashed into a wall, courtesy of his and Gon's new nen teacher, Wing

Finally convinced of his unfortunate weakness compared to those he admired, he and Gon decided to learn nen as soon as possible. Without telling Allia, of course, because they wanted to impress her. 

Totally not because a stupid clown refused to let them go beyond the 200th floor. Totally. 

-

"Yes?" Allia answered the call. Her phone was lifted up to her ear, and she quickly gestured for Killua and Gon to stay quiet. They were at a cafe, eating tons of snacks because the older girl was paying. 

"Allia-san?" It was Chrollo. Killua almost dropped his chocolate cake, as he stared up at his sister with an open mouth. Was that a male she was talking to?

"Ah. Hello. Is there something you need?" That was right. Killua and Gon didn't know what Chrollo looked like, or how he sounded. So it was better for Allia to not mention his name. 

"Yes, I wanted to know if I could hire you for an upcoming auction.

Allia raised an eyebrow in interest. "What for?"

"Just as a guard. A backup, one could say. It would be beneficial to have a reliable Zoldyck behind me just in case.

The girl leaned back on her chair, studying her nails. 

"Very well. But you know I cannot kill another Zoldyck, yes?"

"Of course. I'll send the details later." 

With that, Allia cut the call, looking down when she felt a tug on her sleeve.

"Who was that, neechan?" 

"An acquaintance of mine. He hired me for something." 

Killua nodded and continued talking with Gon. He was extremely suspicious, and he knew that his sister wasn't telling the whole truth. But he also knew Allia wouldn't answer him just because he asked, so he simply pushed the thought far back into his mind. 

"And how is your nen going?" Allia asked suddenly. 

"Great. I'm a Zoldyck, you know, so I'm naturally great at it." The older girl chuckled, before turning to Gon.

"And how about you?"

"Awesome! I hope we can go to the 200th floor soon!" He answered brightly.

Allia smiled at the cuteness. "I'm glad to hear it. I also hope you can reach the 200th floor, and beat Hisoka to the ground."

-

In a room on the 200th floor, Hisoka sneezed.

"Ew." Illumi said, slinking far away to the corner. 

-

"Good luck!" Allia called, waving as the two boys waved back and ran back to the tower. 

"You've grown soft, my dear." The voice of Chrollo said from behind her. 

The female turned around and put her hands in her pockets. 

"Hello Chrollo. I thought you would send the details, not actually come here." Allia clicked her tongue and walked past the Phantom Troupe leader. 

"You know, I think you would make a great addition to the Phantom Troupe." Chrollo commented pleasantly. 

"I'm sure you think so, but as I previously mentioned to Hisoka, I'm quite busy these days." 

"Ouch." The male held a hand over his heart, as if hurt. "You're breaking my heart."

"I work for money sweetheart." 

"I heard Hisoka has been interested in you, more than his usual level of interest." 

"Whether he is or is not interested in me has no importance to me. Are you here to give me the details of the auction or are you here to express your lack of love life?" 

Chrollo seemed to be suspiciously relieved at her lack of interest in Hisoka, and handed the Zoldyck a stack of papers. "Here's the information on the auction and the payment." 

Allia took it, and looked through it briefly before leaving. "Excellent. I'll see you on that date."

"R-right. See you soon." 

Allia frowned as Chrollo left. Since when was the leader of the Phantom Troupe so pathetically and easily unnerved? No wonder Illumi disliked him. She shook her head and also headed towards the Heaven's Arena tower.