•爪乇丂丂| 卄卂几ᗪ山尺|ㄒ|几ᘜ

^Messy Handwriting^

I got rid off Christopher but was soaked like a sponge!Suddenly, the rain stopped

Suddenly, the rain stopped.
Well, it felt like that but my surroundings were still bombarded by thousands water drops.
In confusion, I looked up.
Something in black was over my head and hold the water drops up to fall on me.
I spotted instantly a young man next to me...

Lilith's POV^

The mysterious young man, was around my age, and his face was half concealed 'cause of a black face mask.
He had dark mildly curls, was about 5 foot 10 tall and had black clothing on.
He placed himself next to me and held the umbrella, so we were both safe from the annoying weather.

Me,"Thanks.."

He only winked at me and silence came up.
I just hoped that the rain would stop soon...
The hanging light became green..
He walked next to me, still holding the brolly for me.
After we passed the crosswalk, we already released that we had to go into different directions.

Me,"Thanks again..!"

I bowed slightly, a habit coming from the culture of my family's homeland, and wanted to leave.
A masculine hand grabbed, softly my wrist and made me to turn around again to his owner.
Braun dark eyes looked into mine..
He took also my other wrist and formed my hands, so they clinched around the grip of the umbrella.
I just felt how the warmth of his hands spread over my skin but also the contrast of cold, thick rings on his fingers.
His eyes literally smiled to me..
After a few seconds, let off of me and left without saying anything.
But-..
I stood there-.. dissolved, confused..
Only after a few minutes, I realized what happened!
I looked perplex at my hands who held the black umbrella.
Slowly but surely, I stepped forward and started to go my way back home..
I walked back home and disappeared into my apartment as fast as possible.

I brought the umbrella to my bathroom to let it dry and rushed to change my clothing, immediately! So I took off my cloths and decided to jump into a warm shower

So I took off my cloths and decided to jump into a warm shower.
I dried my hair and put on comfy clothes.