Studios & Hate Comments

I walked into Yoongi's studio, no one had seen me go in. "Hey baby" I kissed his cheek. He pulled me in closer

"Come here I missed you" he started to kiss me even harder but soon pulled away. "I want you to listen to something" I walked over to his desk where he kept all his music equipment. "Here"  he gave me the headphones and the song was really good.

I started to move my head a little. "This is really good Yoongi" I almost shouted, He took off the headphones and kissed me "Your very talented" I smiled. "Thank you (Y/n) that means a lot coming from you" I kissed his cheek, "I only speak the truth" he just looked me in my eyes and pulled me in for a kiss.

The kiss immediately got heated and he started to pull me closer by my waist. He pulled away"(Y/n) I know don't say it very much, but I love you" I kissed him again. "I love you too"

He started to kiss me again and we landed on his couch. Having a heated make out session I started to run my hands up and down his chest. He started to pull my shirt up a bit moving me to sit on lap, straddling him.

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

He lifted my shirt off my body exposing my chest to him, I left in a hurry so I had no time for a bra. He kissed around my neck until he made it down to my harden nipple. I moaned the feeling to good. Yoongi really doesn't touch me like this so the feeling foreign but amazing.

I started to lift his shirt, he broke the kiss and took it off. I leaped off his thighs and started to undue the knot of his sweat pants sliding them off I stood up removing my sweats as well. "Those to baby girl" I looked at my under wear and I stood up.

Bending over I removed them in front of him. He growled "Good girl" He licked his lips  "Come here" he took my hand.

He started to play with my clit getting me even ready more for him. I let out a hm in approval. "Jimin did a good job" he said playing with me still.

Eventually I was wet enough for him to slip inside. "Baby girl can I " he started to pump his erected cock. "Yes" I breathed out, still a gentleman.

He slowly inserted himself inside me letting out a deep earthy moan as well as I did. He started to thrust a little hard upwards until I started to grind my hips on his cock. He layed his head back enjoying the feel of just us, together where no one could see us. He flipped me over on my back and started to thrust into me quickly and harder than before. "You get to cum when I say, okay baby girl" Yoongi said holding my hands around my neck.
I had a feeling he was the dominant type. My voice came out small "Okay" "Okay what?" He slowed down, I smirked "Sir"

He fucked me ever harder "Please sir I need to..." he groaned "Hold it baby hold it" I squeezed my eye shut tears forming. "Please Sir please" he held together for a couple seconds "Okay baby now cum now" I ended up squirting all over him "Fuck baby, that was hot" he rode out his high as well as mine and then he layed next to me leaving kisses all of my face and neck.

He gave me his t-shirt and I put my sweats back on. He put on his sweats. "Come on baby let's go home clean and then we can sleep together in my bed" I nodded my head rubbing my eyes "Okay" he smiled and kissed me again "I love you so much" I smiled falling asleep "I love you too" I let out a yawn.

"Wait Yoongi can we stop at the pet store really fast, Apollo needs more food" he nodded his head "Okay" he drove u to the parking lot.
He put on his mask stepping out of the car as well as I. We walked into the store and my eye immediately caught a group of teenage girls. I noticed one had a Jackson photo card behind her phone, cute. Let's hope they don't see Yoongi.