九| 9

❝𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚❞

❝𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚❞

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩.

Titans entered Wall Rose like a flood of water.

Y/n was doing what she could, killing as many titans as she could. It was her way of apologising to those within the Walls for not being honest.

She tried to near to the location of Eren but her efforts were left futile as it was outside the zone she had been assigned.

"There are more titans entering thought the gate! Four ten meter classes!" Someone shouted causing Y/n's eyes to widen.

'Will this ever end?'  Y/n thought, while flying through the streets with her ODMG.

"Friedrich! Wilson, get to the rear!" Their captain shouted at the girls, who somewhat wordlessly complied.

They flew over and started taking down as many titans as they could, well it was mainly Y/n doing most of the work while Maggie Wilson just followed behind her but they could only deal with the endless titan numbers for so long.

Around the district of Trost, it was mayhem.

People were being eaten alive while others were barely escaping. People were scared for their lives, no one wanted to die a painful death at the hands of the titans.

Blood was splattered everywhere and majority were surviving due to their comrades old gear or by plain luck. It was like a scene derived from horror movie, the sights were ghastly and just plain gruesome.

Among the chaos, Y/n and her annoying comrade were separated which was a fact that Y/n didn't mind as her partner had quite the whiny tongue.

As the seconds turned into minutes, hope was dissipating since everything was going wrong. The titan they were fighting tooth and nail for was unconscious but most squads were forced to continue fighting for a dead cause, which really sunk morale.