HIDE

The duo was laying in the soft mattress in Taehyung's room, gently holding onto each other's embrace.

Jungkook had his muscular arm around Taehyung's waist, having the boy's back against his chest as he held his hand

The sunlight made it's appearance from the window that wasn't curtained properly.

The light ending directly on Taehyung's eyes who flinched before turning around, nuzzling closer to Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook's hummed in the comfortable warmth being provided to him, hugging the source closer to him.

But as it's said. Happy times don't last forever.

A doorbell rung making Taehyung whine. He unwillingly sat up on the bed with disheveled hair and made his way downstairs but froze on his tracks.

"Taebear!"

"Holy shi- MOLY"

He ran back upstairs and saw the half naked Jungkook lying between the crumpled bedsheet, surrounded with some pillows.

Taehyung rushed towards his side and shook him gently.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Wake up!"

Jungkook whined in return before sitting up with eyes still closed, his abs on full display as he tried fixing his eyesight to the light.

"Y-you w-we need to hide!"

"what?"

He asked seeing Taehyung rush towards the nightstand and seem to be messaging someone in a hurry.

"M-my parents are home! They can't see you here!"

"But what's the problem with tha-"

Taehyung ignored him and held his hand, dragging him towards a different room. The one with a bigger empty closet.

He forced Jungkook to go inside it before getting inside himself since he still had the beautiful hickeys on his collarbones.

Unfortunately the closet's slightly opened door got closed completely.

And seeing by the fact there wasn't any handle inside, they were probably stuck there.

"Uff you old man. I told you we should've come a little later. He would be asleep by now"

He heard faint voices of a women shouting softly at someone from the opened window in the room.

"Hey! How is it my fault! He's your son! He has your habits!"

"Your ugly sperm mixed with my beautiful ova. Means he just has my beauty. His got his habits from you! You hairless creature"

"I really don't want to imagine those things in early morning"  Taehying said, dropping his head on Jungkook's shoulders who continued chuckling.

"Oh Mr and Mrs Kim! It's been so long"

Taehyung eyes practically shined in relief when he heard his best friend's high pitched voice, greeting his parents.

And Jungkook surely didn't liked seeing this. Even if it was completely dark, he could feel the wide smile Taehyung was having.

He slipped his hand around Taehyung's waist and pulled him forward. Taehyung blushed from the sudden action but anyways let it be.

"Jimin! Uh.. I can't say you've grown so much since last time but you surely got more handsome"

"Ignore her. She's just jealous from us handsome men"

Mr. Kim comforted Jimin by patting his back, who was having a poker smile on his face but his right eye was filled with a tear.   :,)

Taehyung giggled listening to it making Jungkook stare at him fondly. An known smile crept on his face as he held the boy closer.

"A-anyways. Please come in"

"Oh honey we just wanted to tell Taehyung about our next visit which would probably be after quite a long time. But where is he?"

"H-he um had a s-sleepover at his other.... Friend's house"

"Oh Ok."

Ms. Kim replied before stepping into the house that Jimin opened with the spare key, Taehyung gave him.

He made them get comfortable in the dining room as he skipped his way towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water for them.

Fortunately, two glasses were already kept there, he doesn't know how though, but luckily he won't need to use a chair to reach the higher shelf.

But having his whole attention on the glass, he forgot to keep an eye on Taehyung's parents.

Mrs. Kim went upstairs towards Taehyung's room. She raised an eyebrow seeing the both sides of bed being in a mess.

'I never remember him sleeping like a starfish before?'

Nevertheless, she ignored her thoughts and went towards the other room to grab some stuff from the....closet.

She was standing infront of the closet and was about to open it when she heard some sounds. Sounds if breathing?

'Omg omg omg. Is it what I am thinking..'

Her hands held the door's handle and opened it just the same moment as she heard the sound of a tray being dropped in the dining room.

"I think you should come out of the closet sweetie"

"I am gay"

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖