- 𝟎𝟐𝟖

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗↳ 𝚁𝚊𝚢

𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗
↳ 𝚁𝚊𝚢

"you hungry?" kieve asked me as she poked her head into the room.

"not really." i said in response and shook my head.

"well you gotta eat, so come on cause mama made us somethin." she said and stood in the door frame.

i got up from my bed and we walked down the stairs side by side, every step i took hurt but it was manageable.

"we need a elevator." she mumbled as we made it to the bottom.

"who you tellin," i said and placed my left hand under my shirt to rub my stomach.

"you take the pain killers?" she asked.

"them shit don't work and you know i don't like taking pills." i told her and she nodded.

too many failed suicide attempts made me dislike pills, i came close once to overdosing and the next day i was in the hospital so i stopped taking pills after that for real unless i really needed to.

"hey rayne, you feelin any better?" mama t asked me as me and kieve entered the kitchen.

"not really, but i can manage." i told her and sat down at the island.

"i'll see if marie can give you higher dosage or somethin." she said.

"thank you." i said and nodded to myself.

"you welcome, um ya'll okay with rotel sliders? i used ground turkey for yours rayne since you don't eat beef." she said.

"no fries?" kieve frowned.

"girl you damn near fifteen, make yo own fries." mama t said and placed our plates in front of us.

"but the grease be poppin me." kieve said.

"sounds like a pp, a personal problem na gone girl." i shook my head at their argument and started eating, well i tried to but i just didn't feel like it.

i ripped the slider in half and ate it that way because big portions of anything triggered me a whole lot and i couldn't eat my food if it wasn't sectioned in small portions or cut.

"troy where my controller at, i know yo bald headed ass took it." mr. k said as he walked into the kitchen.

"i ain't bald headed try the next trick and i don't know where it is, you swear i'm supposed ta know where everything of yours is." mama t said and crossed her arms.