Chapter 4

Aurora's POV

After I got under the bed Jason ran out of the room and I heard some people talking to Jason through the door.

Couple minutes later I heard the door open and many footsteps enter the small house.

I tightly closed my eyes and hugged my bear.

Jason began shouting at them "get the hell out of my house before I shoot you all dead".

"Bro calm the fuck down. Why won't you back home with us?" Said a man I didn't know.

Home? What home? This is our home I thought

"That's none of your damn business now get the hell out" shouted Jason.

I could tell he was very angry. He normally yells like that when he is stressed or I accidentally broke something. It always scares me.

They were talking for a while and I counted 4 new voices. I wondered who they were.

I started to hear Jason yelling again "put me down you assholes".

I hear the door close and the house went quiet.

I began crawling out from the bed wondering what happen to my bubby Jason.

Once entering the living room I heard someone say "who the hell is that".

I thought I was alone. Oh no Jason is going to be so mad at me for coming out of my hiding spot.

I screamed and ran back into the bedroom and tried hiding under the bed and the big scary man chased me.

Jason's POV

My brothers picked me up and dragged me out of the house. I was able to punch Leo in the face but I couldn't take down Nathan and Damien. While Stone stayed in the house looking around.

Once they got me outside I kept on trying to escape their grasp. It was no use they were a lot taller and stronger than me.

"If you calm down we will let you go as long as you promise not to run. Got it?" Said Damien.

"Fine" I said.

"Now tell us why you wo-" Damien was cut off with a screaming coming from the house.

I knew it was Auroras scream. I forgot Stone stayed back inside the house.

I dashed inside the house and went directly into the bedroom where Aurora was last hiding.

Stone was reaching under the bed trying to grab Auroras leg.

"S-stop p-please" said crying Aurora trying to crawl farther under the bed.

It angered me seeing another man put his hands on my princess even though it was her brother.

I quickly tackled Stone to the ground but Stone was able to pin me down but I kept on trying to fight him.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Damien looking under the bed and spotting Aurora. She was crying and looked really scared.

"Jason who the hell is that" said Damien.

"Leave her alone it's none of your damn business" I said.

I don't want them finding out that she is their sister. I needed to protect her.

"Fine then we are gonna do this the hard way. Leo grab her" said Stone.

"NO DON'T TOUCH HER" I shouted sharply.

I began squirming trying to get out of Stones grasp but he was too strong. Leo crawled under the bed and tried to grab Auroras arm but she began kicking him and trying to punch him.

"Leave me alone" said Aurora with swinging arms and tears streaming down her face.

"That little bitch" said Leo.

He was able to block her kicks and pulled her by her arm out from under the bed.

Aurora was crying even harder now. I knew she didn't like someone touching her that she didn't know. This angered me.

"Stone please let me go. I need to comfort her she's scared" I said staring at Stone.

"Fine. Her crying is annoying anyways" he said and lifted his arms off of mine.

I got up quickly and pulled Aurora out of Leo's grasp and picked her up. She wrapped her small arms around my neck tightly and started crying even harder.

"I-I'm sorry bubby. I th-thought nobody was here and I came out of my hiding s-spot" she said stuttering from the crying

"It's ok baby. I'm not mad at you. You are going to be ok" I said soothingly and began stroking her hair.

All the boys were starting at us but I didn't care. I needed to calm Aurora down.

Hope you guys liked this chapter! It's definitely one of the longest ones so far. I'm not sure if I'll be posting this weekend but who knows! Xoxo