sequel update

Hello readers, new and old. I am the author of this book and I'm here with an announcement for those who have this book in their library but dont follow me

This book is pretty much finished, but a sequel is in progress! It's taking a very long time and I will explain why.
The sequel is taking place during canon events and for the best quality possible, not only to satisfy yourselves but me and my standards, I watch a playthrough of V3 and make sure its correct down the dialog and making actions for the characters. Also, I must make sure that Y/n fits in well and isn't just a bad self insert poorly placed.

I sincerely apologize for such a long wait, but with my promise to keep, making sure the quality is good and life just being very difficult for me at times, it will take a while and I ask you all to please understand. I usually ignore begs for updates, they usually dont effect me, but I do ask you all understand. I do plan to update, just not here and with a completely new story.

Im about a quarter through the prologue, before the first chapter if you all must know and Y/N and Kokichi have only just met. Here is the story description

Also btw, I will be trying to make Y/n gender neutral, so if you have a different pronoun you use, you can still enjoy without reading just from a female role

Also btw, I will be trying to make Y/n gender neutral, so if you have a different pronoun you use, you can still enjoy without reading just from a female role. Though if I use she/her it's just a force of habit.

With all this said and with spring break, I plan on getting the first chapter soon, if not splitting it into two parts. I hope this is a good update for you all, stay hopeful