24. An Unexpected Visitor

Mia. I look up at her and do a double take.

Y: 'Why are you here?'

D: 'Get out, Liam why did you let her in?!'

L: 'She said she wouldnt start anything-'

D: 'And you trust her?!'

M: 'I'm right here-'

D: 'Yes I can see, make it quick'

Mia throws down my bag.

M: 'I saw this in your apartment and-'

Y: 'Why are you in there?'

M: 'Went to see my boyfriend'

She gives me a sneaky smirk and im furious.

Y: 'No need to dangle one of my best friends in front of me, I can see your only with him yo get back at me cause I exposed you for gold digging'

M: 'Your bestfriend? Oh sweetie I know everything,'

Y: 'Know what? I have no idea what your talking about'

M: 'How you always try to be with him, how your so desperate for him, how you force him to study with you, how you forced him to sleep with you-'

Y: 'I didnt force him into any of that! Right 1. I'm not always with him, he doe shis own shit and I do mine, we live together so it's kind of obvious we are going to he around each other alot, 2. I am not desperate for him, literally in no way am I desperate for him, 3. He literally asked me to tutor him, cause he was struggling. I was even reluctant to tutor him cause I didnt want it to go a certain way and 4. Why the hell would I force my roommate to sleep with me? Doenst make sense and if that was true, that's rape. No way would I rape my roommate you twat, why the hell are you coming round here throwing accusations, why are you even here now? Get out'

M: 'That's what he said, and I believe my boyfriend, trust me, I'll be reporting you very soon, good luck having a future Blair'

She saunters out and as soon as the door closes, I burst out crying. Daisy immediately wraps her arms around me and comforts me. I look up at her with tear running down my face and my nose running heavily.

Y: 'D-do you b-believe h-her D-Daisy'

Daisy pushes my head into her shoulder/neck and strokes my hair.

D: 'Of course not gorgeous! I would never believe that scumbag over one of my bestfriends, and I know for a fact that her accusing her of raping Josh is false, I came by while you two were fucking to get my jacket and I could tell it was consented, bloody hell I felt so bad for the neighbour's!'

I smile weakly and Liam sits behind Daisy and looks at me.

L: 'Do you want Daisy to clean up your face? Bit of a state right now'

I smile and nod. I lean back from Daisy's shoulder and she takes the tissue from Liam. She gently wipes my eyes and nose and smiles. I didnt notice Liam leaving and he comes in with the big bowl of sweets (beginning or chapter).

L: 'Sugar always cheers you up, come on, tuck in'

I smile and crawl off Daisy's lap. We both grab some and eat.

D: 'Let's watch a movie, Liam can clean up the board game'

I giggle and nod.

Liam rolls his eyes and packs up the board game while me and Daisy pick a movie. We end up deciding on 13 Reasons Why and Daisy's fallen asleep by the end of it.

Y: 'I'll tidy up the food while you put her to bed'

L: 'Really, thanks Blair, see you tomorrow'

I smile and say it back. I put the leftover drumsticks in a box and put them in the fridge. I put the leftover sweets in a box and put it in a cupboard. I put all the plates in the dishwasher and make sure I've not left anything out. I tidy up a bit in the living room, organizing pillows and sweeping off all the crumbs from the drinks table. I turn off all the lights and go into the guest room. I take off my shirt and take my phone charger out of my bag.

I'm so glad I keep an extra one in there. I plug my phone on and go into the suite bathroom, hoping and praying there is a toothbrush and some toothpaste. Thankfully, there is a mini one and a hairbrush. Bonus! I quickly bruh my teeth and bruh my hair. I get into bed with just sweatpants and a bra and cant sleep. I hear a muffled noise from Daisy and Liams room. I listen carefully and hear another moan and smile.

Dam imagine having someone who will look after you and fuck you really good.

For some reason, I start to think about mine and Joshd hookup and realise I'm wet as hell. I put my hand into my panties and realise I have no idea what I'm doing. Suddenly I hear someone on the mini guestroom balcony and pretend to be asleep. I hear the window open and feel extremely scared as I thought it was a robber. I hear a familiar giggle as someone stands by my bed.

?: 'I know what you were doing Blair'...

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been updating any of my books that much this week and I apologise for that. Because I usually make chapters quite long, and that I have hardly any free time in the week as I'm in high school, chapters will probably be slower. I did mention this in my last chapter but I just wanted to clarify. Anyways who do you think it is? Let me know in the comments! I'm gonna start at the beginning at each chapter asking a question, so look out for that in the next chapter!

This chapters question:

What's your comfort food when your feeling sad?

Let me know in the comments! Stay safe and have a good day/night xx