|#2. Surprises|

Vineet and Ruhana spend some lovely and memorable moments together. They're happy, and then the realisation strikes them that they have left their children alone at home and they should leave now. They leave for home and when they reach home, they are surprised at the scenario in front of them.

There are toys spread in the living room while the girl, Radha is sitting at the stairs. It seems like that both the kids are awake in the middle of the night. It's just 1 AM. They have been out for three hours,celebrating their anniversary eve with each other. Ruhana sighs and turns to Vineet.

"Kaha tha na maine, dono jaag jayenge. Dekho kya haal bana hua hai! Kahan gaye dono shaitan! " She says, she is back to her mommy mode.

"Radha! Ye sab kya hai!!! Ye bachche jaag kaise gaye?" Ruhana scolds Radha, for, she left her kids to her.

"Maine kuch nahi kiya!" Radha says scaredly and points towards their bedroom.

Ruhana and Vineet share a glance. Did anyone sneak into their home? But they locked it from outside so that their children remain safe. Vineet had locked the door himself and so, there is no chance of any kind of mistake. They take baby steps towards their room and they are left surprised.

A young girl, most probably in her mid twenties is sitting on the bed

A young girl, most probably in her mid twenties is sitting on the bed. Ruhaani is clinging on her shoulder while Vihaan is sitting beside her. The girls' eye falls on them and she smiles warmly at the couple and rushes to hug Ruhana.

She's Anamika Sinha, Ruhana's younger sister. She's a lawyer, doing an internship under her favorite person who also happens to be the same. Anamika hugs Ruhana.

"I missed you, Di.." she says.

"I missed you too! Lekin tu yahan, wo bhi itni raat ko! Inform toh karna chahiye tha na!!" Ruhana says.

"Relax relax! Main batane wali thi par fir socha ki aapko surprise dedun, it's your anniversary after all." Anamika chuckles.

"Aur vaise bhi mujhe chutti mil gayi toh main aa gayi. Happy anniversary!!" she chuckles as she hugs her sister.

"You can wish me too!" Vineet says, clearing his throat.