Preview of Enforced Rules

Continue Reading about Landon and Aurora in Enforced Rules

She's under his skin, in his mind and pushing her way into his heart. She sees more than he wants her to.

Landon doesn't do vulnerable. He doesn't do weak. And that's exactly what she makes him. She's got him completely at her mercy.

Landon's world is unravelling fast and with control out of his reach, he might just push to enforce his rules in a desperate attempt to reclaim the control he craves. He told Aurora he would help her break her rules but he hadn't planned on it being at the expense of his own.

But will his need for control prove too much for Aurora, a young woman trying to break free.

Can this British bad boy and pretty English socialite balance their need for control or will their relationship fail before it even really begins?

Landon's POV

Forty-eight hours. That's all it has been since the moment I first saw her across the bar at The Kent Mockery, one of my best friends, Jarrod's clubs. It has literally been a couple of days, but she's somehow managed to get me to do things I would never normally do.

I've broken rules in the last forty-eight hours that I'm convinced I've never broken until now.

I could check them off on my fingers if I wasn't too scared to realise just how much she's affecting me, the things I've done with her that I'd never have done with or for another woman and the things I've allowed her to do that I would never have allowed anyone else to do.

What's scarier is the fact that I can't bring myself to regret it. She makes me want to break every rule I've ever given myself, so long as I break them with her.

That is the scary part – the fact that I'm so comfortable with her. I want to tell her everything; how I feel, what I think, what I've done, who I am...

I'm used to keeping my cards close to my chest, but with her, I feel like I'm about to lower my hand in defeat. My poker face doesn't seem to have the same opacity that it once did. I'm pretty sure she sees right through it, and that is beyond terrifying.