Chapter 20:"Second Year"

It was September 1st and Hadrian already packed everything with Sirius who became Mother-Hen, making Crouch Jr snickered under his breath. They apparate to the King Cross Station with Marvollo who is Apparated to the DurmStrang.

Sirius hug his Godson,"I miss you..."

"Miss you too.." Hadrian whisper

Remus hug him after Sirius kiss his head and cupped his cheek,"Remember, School is number one. Alright?"

"I know Moony.." Hadrian say with gentle smile

Remus hugged him tightly,"I miss you... Write at least once a week, yeah.."

"I will..." Hadrian hug him back

Really he admitted that this Life Hadrian is satisfied. He has a friend on his side, A Family that loves him, A Soulmate that stays beside him until he dies.

"Oh, i see them..." Sirius saw Malfoy Family make them walk toward them,"Cousin Cissa...."

"Cousin Sirius..." They embrace to each other

"Draco..." Hadrian greets him with smile,"Uncle Lucius.."

"Did you know that you really broke the Daily Prophet?" Draco ash whisper in hissed

"Why? What did I do?" Hadrian ask blinking

Draco sighs,"I'm gonna tell you later..."

They bid their parents goodbye with Narcissa who fussy like a Mother made Draco and Hadrian have a warm feeling. They then go to the Train after meeting up with Neville Parent and His grandmother, Lady and Lord Longbottom hug him in gratitude of the Potion.

Hadrian, Neville, Susan, Hannah sit together in the same compartment. Draco want to catch up with his friend the same as Cedric and Cho who also sit in different compartment

"What?" Hadrian ask notice they staring at him

"Did you know what happened this morning?" Susan ask with a sly grin making an alarmed into Hadrian's head

"What-what did i do? I haven't read the prophet this morning. I am busy packing up. Sirius and Remus didn't tell me anything..." Hadrian say

She summoned a Daily Prophet from his Bag and showing it to Hadrian, It has a photo of him and Marvollo back get out from the Book Store

"Hmm.. A nice photo..." Hadrian hummed in satisfied read the bolding writer

Lord Gaunt Family still Exist?! Lord of Slytherin and Ravenclaw is Exist!

By, Rita Skeeter

Everyone! There was a shocking revelation in the Diagon Alley where the Gilderoy Lockhart Fan meeting was held. As people know that Gaunt Family is Lost in the 1st War, it is said that Gaunt Family is a Direct Descendant of Salazar Slytherin and Rowena Ravenclaw Themself.

The Young man who is called Marvollo Lannister Gaunt is the Lord of Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Gaunt is seen in the Diagon Alley who has seen talking with our Boy-Who-Live, Hadrian Potter-Black!

They are seen as a Perfect Couple but we didn't know anything about their relationship but for sure the question is: Is there a connection with Hadriana Lord Potter- Heir Black and Lord Marvollo Lannister Gaunt?

If the Gaunt Family still exists then why haven't they come out to the Public yet? There are many questions about the Gaunt Family.

Continue to read about Gaunt Family.... Page 10

Continue to read about Relationship between Lord Gaunt and Lord Potter.... Page 12

Hadrian licked his lip blinking,"Oh that's why they stare at me ..."