13

───

───

     HIMARI DIDN'T LET HER FATHER'S WORDS bother her too much. after all, she was a twenty-first century college student stuck in the body of some random ancient japanese woman.

     everything was going to be okay, because today was the day that all her selected students and teachers would arrive.

"WELCOME, WELCOME!! I'VE GOT MILK TEA AND SOME COOKIES!", himari announced, making many doubt whether they have arrived at the right place or not.

     "woahhhh!! this milk tea thing is really good!!", itadori marveled, chugging his portion as he would've gotten more if it weren't for rumi slapping his hand away.

     "greetings, gojō-sama, nanami-sama, getō-sama, and himari-sama!", the teenagers bowed, kneeling as himari hastily asked them to stand up.

"wow...you guys all look so much cooler in person", himari muttered, making rumi clear her throat.

"A-ANYWAYS, thank you all for gathering here today on such a sunny day!! as you all know, you're all chosen to be a part of my swag samurai club—I mean, you're chosen because I see potential in you", himari stated, making maki start to doubt the woman's mentality.

"and I will start by placing you all in groups that I see fit", himari smiled, obnoxiously clearing her throat as she took out a list from her sleeve.

     "okay, first off, there will be three groups. gold is at the very top, where the strongest resides. categorized in there will be gojō satoru, getō suguru, nanami kento, fushiguro tōji, and suku—ryō". 

     the five men stood in a line, as itadori clapped.

     "in the silver group: zen'in maki, inumaki toge, and panda".

     himari had to pause a little when saying inumaki's name, as she internally felt herself cry a little at how adorable the boy looked.

     "and in the bronze group: kugisaki nobara, itadori yūji, yoshino junpei, and fushiguro megumi".

     'JUNPEI BABY, I WILL PROTECT YOU WITH MY LIFE! I'm so glad you're still alive in here!!'

     himari then saw tōji's fingers somewhat twitch from the corner of her eyes, as his son's name was mentioned.

"but obviously, I have the gold members here to train all of you guys, so without further ado, I will be separating you all into groups.