Prologe

My name is Alexis and I must write down my highschool journy because there is a lot to tell about. So, first of all a little backstory. I go to a private art highschool full of narcisist bullies and nerds, also called as preys. Im not particurarly a victim type, im a literal rebell but these bullies want to overpower me all the time. And the most humiliating and dominating things to do in my school are wedgies. I get a lot of them. They usually hurt as duck, these girls are really strong. I can not escape them not even when im done with school for the day because its a boarding school. Yes. We live in the school. There are rooms with two people living in it and there are rooms with three people using it. I live with my friends, Summer and Becca. Becca is a lot like me, she acts like an emo but she couldnt be sweater in reality. And there is Summer the new girl. She is also kind but she can act mean. She is pretty.

So after the little backstory i wanted to tell you about the incident which is why i started this.

Me and Becca had been friends since we went to kindergarten together. But there was an other girl named Sofia who was in our friendgroup. But Sofia had to move out our dorm room because some family issues. And we needed a new roommate. That is when Summer arrived to our cozy little room. We didnt really like her at first. She looked like those bullies outside the corridor. She put down her stuff she introduced herself and we got to know eachother. We talked about everything. Hours passed and Becca had to go to the restroom so me and Summer were the only ones in the dormroom.
- So. I like you Alexis. But i really cant stand Becca sometimes. She is so fake. She i not an emo nor a sweet girl. - Summers words hurt me. She not only hurt my feelings but talked behind my friends back. I stood up.
- How can you say that? A minute ago you said get back soon i already miss you.
- Maybe I just want to lie and not hurt anybodies feelings.
- Alright thats enough. I tought we could be friends. But you dont deserve that.

And with that i started to turn around the still sitting Summer: I wanted to teach her a lesson. I reached into her shorts and i grabbed the waistband of her blue panties. I pushed forward her head grabbed her hair and pulled her panties up her mid back. Summer was shocked. She did not expect this at all.
- What are you doing? Stop it! Stop the wedgie it hurts. - Summer's blue pants started streching further.
- You can not talk shit about my friends, do you understand? What were you thinking? I've known her since kindergarten. I will make this an atomic. I'll pull it up to your forehead. - I started to pull the legholes of her stretchy panties and i bounced her up and down. I lifted her up by her panties. It was at her neck.
- I just wanted to test if you really liked her. I wanted to see if you are a real friend of her or if you are just in one room and you must like each other because of that.
I dropped her panties. I did not think about that. It made sense.
- Oh... look Summer Im sorry.
Summer stood up and fixed her blue stretched out panties.
- Look. I like you Alexis. I like the way you protect your friends. But i will give you a wedgie.
And with that she lifted up my green jacket and reached down my black jeans. She pulled out my pink panties.
- I could not guess the color. Its so not you but also its very you.
With that she pulled up as hard as she could. Suddenly Becca had returned and she couldnt resist but laughed.
- I see you get along together well.
Summer still held onto my panties. Still laughing Becca came closer and grabbed the other side of my pink pants.
- Just like old times.
And with that the girls pulled on the back of my panties. It started to give ripping sounds. My ass hurt. Becca and Summer smiled to each other. I was happy that they are okay. The girls made the wedgie into an atomic. My underwear was on my forehead. Becca had pulled on my legholes and Summer stepped infront of me.
- I hope you liked the wedgie. I guess i've won. You couldnt made it into an atomic.
- Next time i will catch you and rip your underwear.

So yes. That happened. I gave a wedgie and I think I will be able to defend myself against the bullies to. Follow my journy.