King X Size X Bed

enjoy xd- A/N

Recap:

"One is fine~," Hisoka said pushing back one of them and smirking "We'll be sharing a room.~" 

Present:

Y/N POV:

I blushed really hard. The lady nodded. 

"It's pretty late. Would you like to sign up for your next fight tomorrow?" she asked.

"That sounds like a good idea," I said sighing. I thanked the lady and we headed to our room.

The room was beautiful. There was a king-size bed with a couch beside it, there was a 30 inch TV, the bathroom was so lovely, it was made out of marble and gold. I forgot how this room looked like...I haven't been here since I was 6. I loved this room so much. 

"It seems that we both have to share a bed~" Hisoka cooed. I facepalmed my face.

"Why did I agree to share a room with you..." I muttered under my breath "Anyways I feel sticky and disgusting. I'm going to go shower." I walked into the shower and started the water. I jumped in and rinsed myself off. I applied shampoo and conditioner onto my hair. And cleaned the rest of my body. I then slipped myself into a robe and blow-dried my hair. I then walked out and saw Hisoka laying on the bed with his robe on.

"Jesus! Hisoka go and shower! I don't want your dirt on the bed." I said shoving him off. He then started kissing my right hand and arm. I smacked his face. I saw the red mark on his face that I gave him. He then gave in and took a shower. I laid on the bed and suddenly heard moanings. I opened the bathroom door and saw him taking a bubble bath.

"It's rude not to knock~" he cooed

"I know you were moaning my name." I said leaning on the door frame "What do you want?"

He thought for a moment, he then got up and slipped his robe on. "What do I want? Well~ I want you~" he said and picking me up to the bed. I then took my chances and pinned him on the bed.

Hisoka's POV:

She pinned me on the bed. Her hair was dangling on my face, she was gritting her teeth.

"Getting warmed up huh~?" I teased her. I suddenly saw her hot tears dripping onto me.

"Why can't you just give me up...?" she muttered under her breath. She looked towards me and I saw her tears glistened in her eyes. She's serious...

"Why? Why do you still love me? There are so many people that you could be with? So why me?" she started getting mad. I then brushed her hair to the side. She faced away and tched.

"Y/N...there's only one of you. I only love you. After we "broke up" all I could've thought of was you. I never stopped loving you Y/N" I started caressing her cheek "I love you Y/N. Your beautiful, your gentle, your mine..."

Her eyes widened, she clenched her eyes closed. She then laid on my chest, she slowly fell asleep. I placed her so she was comfortable. I decided to respect her wishes and to sleep on the couch. As I got up she tugged on my robe.

"Please..." she whispered, "Please don't go...". I went back onto the bed and hugged her. She then buries her face into my chest. I kissed her on the forehead. We both then drifted to sleep.

*Next Day*

Hisoka's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and still saw Y/N on my chest. Her eyes were red. I brushed her hair with my fingers. She suddenly woke up.

"I didn't mean to wake you up darling~," I said. She rubbed her eyes.

"It's ok..." she yawned and stretched her arms "I didn't mean to get angry at you yesterday."

She got up and went to the bathroom. She instantly got changed and headed out. She looked back.

"I'm going to sign up for our fight today," she said. I hugged her from behind before she left. She sighed and turned to me and caressed my cheek. I released her and heard the door clicked. I covered half of my face covering the blush. 'Y/N...' I thought.