22: The concert

Previously:
And so they gulped down their drink weather it tasted good or not, hoping that their lives would be just like they were almost half a year ago.
Here's you first half of the concert outfit, if u wanna wear boots u can.

And here's the outfit for the second half, does it remind u of anybody?

3rd person POV:

"Well well, hihi what brings five reapers to an Undertakers parlor?" Undertaker asked. "It's nice to know you're back to normal as well," Will said. "We didn't know where else to go," Eric said. "That and we couldn't come up with good excuses for work," Alan said. "Well I can't exactly help you boys, since I'm where I belong, hehe, and even if I wanted to I have a price for help." Undertaker leaned on his table eating bone biscuits, Grells head was on Wills shoulder, Ronald was sitting on a coffin, and Eric and Alan were just standing around. Six reapers board out of their minds, with nothing to do but think, think about these past months and how much fun they had living a life they haven't lived in centuries. "That's it, I'm going home," Grell said. Will used his death scythe and held him/her back. "And what exactly are you going to tell her? that you left as a toddler and came back as an adult," Will said. "No, that we left as toddlers but we're all grown up now." "Or we could just tell her who we are, what happened to us, and thank her for everything she's done," Undertaker said. "The old mans got a point, as a matter of fact she's got a show this afternoon," Ronald said. "Who's up for a concert?" The reapers looked at each other wondering who would answer first. ". . . I've only got one corpse left to make beautiful, and you boys said you weren't going to work today," Undertaker said. "If we're going to go, we probably shouldn't sit in the front row," Eric said. "The last thing we want is for her to freeze on stage if she sees us." "Oh please the stage is her other home, the real question is how're we gonna get backstage," Grell said. "How about we get there first and have a look around," Will said. "Well that settles it, see you gentlemen at Skull Stadium," Ronald said.

🎼time skip🎼

They're basically in row 106, but in the little box.

"Really Ronald, this's the best you could do?" Grell asked

"Really Ronald, this's the best you could do?" Grell asked. "Would you rather be at the back or up front?" "Shhh, boys please, the show's starting," Undertaker said. The lights dimmed, the cheers began, and a coffin came out on stage.
"(Y/N)(Y/N)(Y/N)!"
The coffin opened, and she came out yawning. "Oh hay everyone, sorry I'm late, I was just talking to friends on the other side." The cheers kept going. "Hehe, I didn't see this coming," Undertaker said. "Oooh I hope she sings my song," Grell said.

🎼time skip🎼

Not only for the other half of the concert did she sing Grells song, but she also looked like her/him. "All she's missing is red hair and my death scythe, and she could look like me," Grell said. "Yes we figured that out before you said it. Now shut up the show's not over," Will said. It was just (Y/N), a piano, and a few soft instruments. "Thank you all for coming to this show, I want everyone to know that the money of this show is going to children who need help, weather they're orphaned or in the hospital." Cheers came from every corner of the stadium. "Now the show should've ended after the last song, but this next one I'd like to dedicate to all children 1-21, to my mother who sang it to me when I had a hard time sleeping." She had to take a breath. "And to six toddlers that I saw playing at the park with their parents. It's called Constant as the Stars Above." When it got to the little story with the lamb and dolphin, they sang along with her—but lip-syncing—all the way to the end.

"Grell where are you going?" Will asked. "Where does it look like I'm going."
"I think the backstage sign was to the left not right," Alan said. "What exactly are you gonna tell her when you see her?" Ronald asked. "Well first I'm gonna complement her outfit, then—"
"You six, come with me." The reapers looked around, "Behind you gentlemen."
There was a head of the GRDA. "I never thought I'd see a head at a (Y/N)(L/N) concert," Undertaker said. "Yes well I wanna know why five of my reapers—who I haven't seen in months—are here when they should be collecting souls."
"We were just about to—" "Not a word from you, Sutcliff," the head said. "Now come with me, all of you."
"What did you do wrong old man?" Ronald asked Undertaker. "Don't know, maybe I'll figure it out before we get there."

Sasha was around the corner listening in when the head was talking to them.
"Oh nine, this's bad," she said. She knows something they don't, and right now there's only one place she can go for help.

(Y/N)s POV:

"The show was amazing, (Y/N), I didn't even know your mother sang you a lullaby," (BFN) said. "Yes well, the kids brought the memory back, I just hope they weren't in the audience." Because I told myself I would only sing this song to my children. "I'm sure they would've wanted you to sing it and make other children happy." "I guess so." When I got home, Sasha was at the gates.
"Sasha, what are you doing here?" "*sigh* There's not much time *sigh* to explain, we have to go to the GRDA." "Woh there girl, slow down. Now what's at the GRDA?" (BFN) asked. She took a deep breath ". . . Grell, Will, Ronald, Eric, Alan, and Undertaker need your help. You're the only person I could come to for help, you probably know them better than they know themselves." She took my hands, "They need you now more than ever, and they'll ow you big time." I was confused. "I'll explain everything on the drive there, please we have to hurry," she said. I thought about those toddlers and how life was like in this mansion when they were here, not just for me but for everyone.

"Sasha, have you ever ridden in a limousine?"