Motel California

Stephanie and Isaac had spent their time on the bus playing eye spy or chopsticks, growing bored of watching Coach bob his head around to the song that was lightly playing for only him and the bus driver to hear

When they got to the hotel, Stephanie turned around to where Will and Stiles were in the seats behind her, both of them asleep, Will's head on Stiles' shoulder and Stiles' head on Will's. Stephanie went to lightly shake their shoulders but before she could, Coach blew his whistle, making Stiles and Will jump awake.

"Stilinski! Saticoy! Wake up!"

Will rubbed his eyes as he slowly stood up, walking out of the bus and standing in front of the slightly creepy motel they were staying at, 'Glen Capri' written in bright neon lights.

"I've seen worse." Scott mumbled, trying to sooth the tension at the sight of the creepy motel. Stiles turned to him as if he were crazy. "Where have you seen worse?"

Stephanie sighed, crossing her arms and looking at the place with a slight glare. "Bates Motel but fancy." She mumbled, Will and Isaac instantly nodding in agreement at her words, remembering the hotel from the movie James had made the three kids watch a few days prior.

Suddenly, Coach blew his whistle, making Stephanie, Will and Isaac jump, turning to face him. "Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely."

Stephanie felt Isaac turn to face her, grabbing her hand. Coach noticed, pointing at them. "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Stephanie and Isaac frowned, slowly letting go of each other's hands.

She watched as Boyd walked up to him to room with him. Stephanie turned around, finding Lydia linked arms with Allison and Stiles grabbing a key with Scott. Stephanie sighed, turning to Will. When his eyes met hers, he sighed, nodding his head. "I'll get us a key."

Stephanie watched as Will snatched a key from Coach. She reached down, grabbing the handle bar of her luggage when she felt arms wrap around her waist from behind and a head stuff itself into the crook of her neck.

Stephanie smiled, knowing it was Isaac. "You know we could have some fun tonight if you wanted." Isaac mumbled. Stephanie smiled, turning around and playfully wrapping her arms around his neck. "As fun as that sounds... We both have roommates. Mine being my brother."

Isaac rolled his eyes. "Well, who knows... he might leave to go and stay in Scott and Stiles' room so..." Isaac smirked, rubbing the pads of his thumbs on Stephanie's sides, pushing up her shirt up slightly. "If he does..." Isaac stopped talking, leaning down and pressing a kiss to Stephanie's cheek then her lips before pulling away, their lips barely touching as he locked eyes with her. "You let me know."

Lights Out | Isaac Lahey [1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara