Chapter Twenty-One

Click the star!
*sorry for any mistakes*
Don't be afraid to comment!

Maia's Birthday Part 2

Two days later

Thursday 10th December- Maia's Birthday

"Wake her up" Jamal whispered.

"You do it nigga..." Mikah argued, everyone in that room knew how violent and unmannerly Mai could get when she was woken up out of her sleep.

"you the boyfriend.." Jamal looked at him sideways.

"Not official- oop okay" Lillian shut up when Leanna pinched her.

"Foreal i did it last time when we went out, so im out of this whole scenario, it's between the three of yall." Lillian made her point

"Who three ? Not muthafuckin me, i did my part in this whole celebration thing, Mikah you do it, when she see you she most likely gon be happy, she ain see you properly in days." Leanna carried on.

"Im up damn, can yall shut up?" Mai groaned turning.

"See now yall asses woke her up." Mikah rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, all yall muthafuckas don know how to let a negro sleep in peace." She huffed sounding half asleep.

Everybody but Mikah just walked out deciding to wait until she got up.

He layed down making her move towards him.

"Hey shawty" she kissed his jawline.

"Happy birthday baby." He kissed her forehead knowing she would make a scene about morning breath, he didn't give a damn, but she did, she gave a big damn.

"Thank you" she smiled faintly, that was the first time he called her baby, it made her feel all giddy inside.

"I ain seen you in a lil bit." He rubbed her back.

"Who fault that is" she asked eyes closed still very comfortable on him.

"The devil's" he nodded feeling sleepy himself, it was still pretty early.

"I rebuke it, i rebuke it in the name of jesus" Mai finally got up to stretch.

"Amen..amen" He laid there looking at her, she wasnt the thinnest nor was she biggest, she never necessarily had curves, but in his eyes, her curves that she did have and her body was sexy as hell.

"Okay im up, i think" she looked back at him when she finally finished doing her morning stretch.

It was a stretch that made all the bones that her crackable crack, she bent every way she could trying to get every bit of sleep out.

"Ima go brush my teeth" she told him walking out of the room.

"Mmhm" he nodded.

That nigga bout to fall alseep. She shook her head going to the bathroom.

Just as she was about to walk into the bathroom she was attacked.

"happy birthday stinky" Leanna pouted reaching out for a hug.

"thank you stinky" Mai hugged her.

"I love you" Leanna rocked them.

"Ort move, hashtag time to walk out an tip an ben ova." Lillian hugged her younger cousin. "Happy birthday baby girl i loves you"

"Thank you i loves you more" She smiled, her face was already hurting and she didn't even get to brush her teeth for the morning yet.

"earthday shlime" Jamal dapped her up.