The fragrance

I at times felt pity on the poor soul. I would beat him a lot for no reason most of the times.

So, there was this day that I pledged to myself that I would tame my domination fantasy and let the slave live an entire fucking day without being punished. Alas!! I was wrong. Though I'm not to blame for this incident, it was the slave who forced my hand. He had it coming and he deserved it.

The slave would escort me to my toilet at all the times. But I remember distinctively the day I was suffering from constipation. So, almost the entire day passed without me emptying my bowels.
But what was more odd about the day was the slave's face overwhelmed with disappointment. He would come again and again to me and kneeling down would ask me if I felt like relieving. I would say No. And he would return with a long face. It made me quite happy, would have loved to pat his cheeks with my hands but thank god I didn't do that.

It was not until the midnight that I came to know the reason for slave's abnormally high inquisitiveness about my personal work. It was just striking the zero hours and I felt this urge to poop. Delighted I went into the toilet.

I let go of the entire lot and came out satisfied. I love to take a leisurely minute by sitting idle in my adjacent room after pooping. I did so but it was only to cause a delusion this time.
I saw the slave passing through the adjacent room in which toilet was located. I followed him.

And it disgusted me what I saw. The slave was sniffing the remainder of the smell of my washed up stool.

"Slave," I cried in a tone severe like never before as I stood behind the slave.

"Forgive me, my mistress," The slave went on his knees in the toilet itself as he finished his apology.

"What are you doing here, slave?"

"It's nothing less than a sweet aroma, a fragrance for me, mistress. I came to sniff every time after you relieved yourselves. Don't take it away from me, my mistress."

It enraged me. I was so vexed by his audacity to sniff my leftover shitstink without my permission.

"You'll be punished for this, slave."

"Ready for anything, my mistress."

The punishment I gave to slave was that he would remain in that very position not moving even an inch until I would feel the urge to poop again.

The nightmare of the slave would be another episode of constipation for his mistress.

Fortunately for him, I pooped after 18 hours again. Fortunately for him again, he could sniff it then and there in front of me. But he was exempted from any further punishment as he didn't forget to take my permission before going for the fragrance.