//Y/n and Tom//

You put away your plate in the dishwasher, after just eating a delicious BBQ, and run upstairs to Tom's room. Harrison had gone home now since his parents needed him for something.
You open the door and make yourself home under the comfortable duvet. A little while later, Tom enters with the whole DVD collection of Harry Potter. "Harry Potter Marathon here we come!" He does a little weird dance which makes you chuckle. "You dork!" You regret saying that the moment those words left your mouth as Tom tickles all your sides. Between breaths you beg Tom to stop, "Not until you say sorry!" He refuses and tickles you even more. You didn't want to give in, but eventually did, "Ok ok fine sorry!" You were panting at this point. Tom found himself on top of you, as you both stared at each other. Without warning, your lips crashed together, a soft blanket washed over you like a warm wave at the sea. Tom pulls away and lies beside you to the point where the both of you are cuddling.

Your bodies merged together like a jigsaw puzzle, every now and then Tom would gently kiss the top of your head then hug you even tighter. His strong cologne went straight through your nostrils as you cuddled deeper into his chest. "I love you Tommy." He returns it back and both you pull in for a passionate kiss again.

.......

The next morning you woke up to Tom grasping onto your waist, his head on your chest. You must've slept the night without realising it. Smiling, you play with the brown curls sitting on Tom's hair, waiting for him to wake up.
He begins by groaning and pulling you closer to him, "Morning Princess." He says in his deep, sleepy morning voice. Butterflies grow in your stomach and you hold the tips of his fingers. "Morning." You check the time and realise that you are probably late for breakfast. Gently, you pull the duvet off of you and try to clamber out of bed however, Tom pulls you in closer to him, "Where are you going?" He mumbles. "I'm hungry dude." That doesn't satisfy Tom, "No don't go, I'm cold."
You smile and cuddle with him more, it becomes the best moments of your life, the moments you have been waiting for.

You don't realise as the time flies by, "Tommy, hey wake up now, it's been 30 minutes, we really need to go down now." You play with his loose curls, "Fineee!" He groans and gives in. You watch your best friend as he sits up and smiles at you. "Wanna go on a date today?" He asks out of nowhere. You were slightly taken aback, "I- w- I-" you stammer causing a frown to appear on Tom's face. He runs his hand through his brown locks, "Forget it, it was a stu-" you interrupted him by giving him a quick kiss on the lips, "Of course.".
............

A/n- hey! Ik this is short but the next part is going to be the last one! Just want to say, a massive thanks to my first 10 reads! Whoever they are, remember that I am so so grateful for you guys and now that I got 232 reads omg that's amazing! I am so so grateful. So if your are reading this then just remember that I am legit grateful even if it's just one extra read idc. This has been an amazing journey and I have enjoyed every bit of reading this story! I am thinking of doing a Peter Parker one but I don't think I'll have time. It really just depends. Anyways please comment and vote and THANK YOU SOO MUCH!
-author x :)