ch-2

No one pov
It has been two weeks sanemi made it clear that he and Hatsune were just friends... Rengoku and Hatsune had been hanging out a lot those days

Hatsune woke up and got freshened up and changed then went outside to spar a Little she saw someone running here "huh who are you?-" "nezuko!!!" Someone shouted "so your nezuko...you remind me of my sister" Hatsune said then nezuko pat her head "aw..." Hatsune said then someone with red hair came "I am sorry if she caused trouble!" Tanjirou said "oh no she didn't..." Hatsune said then nezuko smiled "I am tanjirou.." tanjirou said "oh hello tanjirou I am Hatsune..." Hatsune said then she pat her head the stoped "she is so cute!!" Hatsune said "mmm(thank you)" nezuko said "your welcome nezuko.." Hatsune said then tanjirou was confused on how she understood her "hey how did you understand nezuko?" Tanjirou asked "it's a bit complicated..." Hatsune said then she noticed someone coming it was an orange hair boy with blue eyes.

"Ryoto!!!" Hatsune said "hey Hatsune is everything ok?" Ryoto asked  coming towards them "hmm why didn't you hug your brother-" "cause we are rivals..." The two said "rivals?" Tanjirou asked confused "it's something related to our family.." Hatsune said "yea..." Ryoto said then they just shook hands then broke the hand shake "ok now let's go back I want to introduce you to someone~" Ryoto said smirking .

Then they all went inside "ok nezuko is not gonna be the only demon in the corpse..." The Master said Ryoto bought the box and opened it

" The Master said Ryoto bought the box and opened it

Aoi

(Imagine her wearing this

(Imagine her wearing this..)
Sanemi ran "sanemi don't-" "aoi!!" Sanemi said hugging her "eh?!" Zenitsu said in shock he didn't attack her "aoi is his favourite demon..." Giyuu said with a hint of jealousy "is that jealousy from your voice?" Hatsune asked "n-no...." Giyuu said then sanemi broke the hug and went to them she looked at nezuko and crawled to her nezuko crawled back "nezuko/aoi stop!!" They said together as they bump their heads "mmmhmm(hello!!)" Aoi said "(hmm) hello!!" Nezuko said aoi went to Hatsune and hug her tightly "mmmhmmphm(I want to take this muzzle off!!)" Aoi said then Hatsune took her muzzle off "ah fells good to talk!!!" Aoi said "why did you take her muzzle off?" Tanjirou asked "she drinks animal blood.. Hatsune told me some demon's drink animal blood cause of Their diet!!" Rengoku said Hatsune noded "yea and I can control my thirst..." Aoi said "mmm(I want to take my muzzle off to!!)" Nezuko said Hatsune took out a blood bag then she removed nezuko muzzle she drank the blood and got control of her thirst "nezuko chan is talking?!!" Zenitsu said Hatsune then looked at Ryoto "you two still don't hug?" Sanemi asked "no!!" Hatsune said "and Never will..." Ryoto said "just end your rivalry you two!!" Giyuu said then made them hug the two hug for sometime "ok you can let go-" "no...it's been long since I hug you..." Ryoto said Hatsune had tears "ok  ok now break the hug..." Muichiro said then they broke the hug "ok now go back to training!!" Master Said then they went to the train ground to train'.