Leave your Lover part 2

"No Abbie I can't! I have to be on set in an hour!" You said walking through the parking garage towards your car.

"So work over your own child? We'll see what the judge have to say about that" she said playing dirty.

You stopped walking, running your free hand over your face before letting out a sigh.

"Pack her shit" you mumbled before hanging up.

You walked to your car you got in pulling off. You had to stop by your house first to pick up Gabby's car seat. Deciding to change out of your business clothes as well. Putting on your blue balenciaga sweater with some black shorts that stopped right above the knees and some crocs. You haven't spoke to Demi in three days, she requested the days off that night after she found out about Abbie and Gabby but you'll see her on set.

.....

"You go to work like that?" Abbie asked you.

"Does it matter. My work doesn't concern you" you said as you stood by the door waiting for Abbie's assistant to bring your daughter down.

"As long as my last name is
Y/L/N it's my business too" she said.

"You're one evil bitch" you said to your ex.

"Watch your mouth Y/N" Abbie said pointing her finger at you.

"I'll say it again, gonna do something about it?"

"You a whole bitch and you know it" you said shrugging your shoulders.

"You forgot you in my house?"

"Pussy. Fuck you"  Abbie said throwing a picture frame at you.

You moved out the way just before it could hit you. You had no time to react since the assistant came downstairs with gabby.

"Mama!" Gabby smiled as she reach out for you.

"Hey my princess" you said taking her into your arms, kissing her forehead.

"Hurry up and leave Y/N" Abbie said annoyed with you.

////

"Hey could you call me when you see Y/N pulling up?" Demi asked the guard.

"Yes ma'am"

Demi speed walked towards the set. You were running a little late so she was trying to have everything ready before you got here.

"How long till makeup is finished?" Demi asked.

"Amy got the main characters out of the way first" extra said.

"Ok....do me a favor and make sure sound is together"

Demi turned on her heels to go check on something else but was stopped.

"Hey Demi can I have a word with you gorgeous?" Malik asked.

Malik is one of the main characters in the film, he's just another Hollywood dog.

"What's up Malik?" Demi said giving the actor a small smile.

Malik wrapped his arm around Demi shoulder, leading her towards the side entrance.

"Why are we going outside?" Demi asked.

"I just don't want anyone in our business" he said looking at her.

"Umm, ok" she said.

"So I was thinking maybe you could come to my place, watch a movie with me and just see where that leads" he said with his arm still around her.