∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1✧₊∘

"everyone, make sure you go over the syllabus if you're having trouble understanding the topic" the professor said through a chirpy voice

"everyone, make sure you go over the syllabus if you're having trouble understanding the topic" the professor said through a chirpy voice. Y/n lifted her head up from its place on the desk, blinking her eye's a few times as they adjust to the new lighting.

Sitting behind her was the one and only Suna Rintarou who only spaced out, eye's coincidentally 'focused' onto y/n's back. "Were gonna be taking our weekly assessment today since we have enough time on our hands." the professor announced once again. 

a choir of tired sighs circulated in the room, every student dreading the though of sitting in silence as they fried their brains over never ending tests.the papers were being evenly distributed throughout the student in the class, while y/n was impatiently swinging a pencil in-between her fingers, waiting to receive her own paper. 

"you may begin" the professor finally announced, making y/n immediately put her focus towards the inked paper Infront of her tired eyes. "I fucking feel you burning bullets in the back of my head" y/n mumbled, as she felt the blank stare of suna being directed towards her. 

"well you're fucking delusional" he replied, finally being snapped out of his daze. "Shut the hell up suna. you're pissing me off"

"y/n and suna, you two need to focus and quiet down" The professor scolded as their voices rose to a volume that was detectable through his own hearing. "Well I'm sorry that y/n is starting an argument over dumb sh-" suna was cut off by the professor.

"Don't finish that sentence, suna" he said and stood up. "y/n, I need you to either ignore him or one of you switch seats" just as he finished his words, y/n gathered her items before walking over to the empty seat that was in the very back of the class, far away from suna. 

"good choice y/n. sorry about that students! You may continue your test."

-----

Majority of the class finished their test and the bell was their sign that they could leave the room due to the class finally being over. Everyone was hurrying to leave class including y/n and suna. until the heard the professor address them.